Trading in my car..

Hangman

If she isn't on the title and the loan is paid, you shouldn't need her with you.

I'm in the market for a vehicle myself. I'm down to 3 models. 2011-2012 jeep grand Cherokee, 09 Tahoe or a 2010-12 Ram 1500. I've been a Tahoe owner since 2003 and have had very few issues.

Ended up going the SUV route... 2008 Mercury Mariner.

It's mine for the night. If I like it, hopefully this deal is final tomorrow.

Good choice as long as your pocket book is prepared for the hit on gas, focus' get really good mileage no idea on the Mariner but being an SUV I know it can't really be close to a focus.

Good choice as long as your pocket book is prepared for the hit on gas, focus' get really good mileage no idea on the Mariner but being an SUV I know it can't really be close to a focus.

Honestly, my Focus and this vehicle aren't much different. My Focus got around 30 MPG, the Mariner says it gets 26 MPG and from driving it back and forth to Lexington to get this deal done, judging by the amount of gas used that seems pretty accurate.

Got the paperwork signed about 5:30 yesterday evening and my Sirius radio turned on shortly after. It's a big change from a Focus, but I'm happy with it and think I made the right move.

Honestly, my Focus and this vehicle aren't much different. My Focus got around 30 MPG, the Mariner says it gets 26 MPG and from driving it back and forth to Lexington to get this deal done, judging by the amount of gas used that seems pretty accurate.

Got the paperwork signed about 5:30 yesterday evening and my Sirius radio turned on shortly after. It's a big change from a Focus, but I'm happy with it and think I made the right move.

Good Job ! I appreciate you buying American.