Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Indiana Predictions

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      97%
      48
    • Indiana
      2%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not sure about you guys but this week has been so slow without any Kentucky Basketball.

 

Who ya got in this game?

 

I say Kentucky, but it will be a good game, 79-71.

Indiana is very good... Kentucky is on another level. UK wins 82-65.

^Indiana is a decent team. Saying they are "very good" is a big stretch. Being UK's 1st road test, I think it'll end up closer than it should, but UK will still pull it out comfortably....

 

UK - 81

IU - 67

UK cruises, Indiana has played a joke of a schedule and they will be exposed as a bad team again this season.

Kentucky 77-65.

Biggest home game for IU in a long time, so crowd will keep them in it for a while. Cats 82-69.

IU is good, Creans best Hoosier team by far. With the UK freshmen going on the road for their first "true" away game you never know how they will react. Assembly Hall will be rockng, I don't know but I wouldn't doubt that they don't have some kind of special game/promo going on and if IU jumps out to a lead it could get tough.

A key to the game imo is for UK to never let them think that they can win. Shoud IU be close in the last 5-10 minutes it coud get interesting. I think that the Cats pure talent will take over and push them past IU.

 

U.K. - 77

I.U. - 67

This is not a good matchup for IU the Cats will roll them 75- 58

Indiana is improving; they've come a long way since the day their program basically blew up.

 

That said, Kentucky wins by a whole, whole bunch.

I remember when this game meant something. I think the Hoosiers do, too. This one makes me nervous.

Cats by 9.

I think this game is kind of interesting. This is definitely Crean's best team since being in Bloomington, but I don't believe that they are strong enough to have a very good chance against the Cats. I'll say UK by at least ten, likely more.

 

One thing is certain; considering the schedule that Indiana has played so far, they will definitely be able to measure themselves after this one is over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.