Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Indiana Predictions

Who wins? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      97%
      48
    • Indiana
      2%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't know what to make of this game. UK's first road test with a very young team. Same was true two years ago when Wall & company won by nearly 20, but it was a good game for a half.

 

I've not seen Indiana at all this year, but I have to assume this team is far more talented than their squad two years ago. I know Zeller & Verdell Jones but no one else. Any guess I make would be just that...a guess & an uneducated one at that. So I'll take whatever line Vegas has set for the game. What is it--UK by 6 or 7?

  • Author
I remember when this game meant something. I think the Hoosiers do, too. This one makes me nervous.

 

I'd like to see it get back to the point where it does. Which I will say I think that IU is on their way there.

@KySportsRadio - According to @beyondthebets the opening line has Kentucky only a 3.5 point favorite over Indiana.

@KySportsRadio - According to @beyondthebets the opening line has Kentucky only a 3.5 point favorite over Indiana.

Whoa apparently they haven't checked out BGP.

Indiana 78 Cats 74

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.