November 28, 201114 yr 2nd in the Shula is really big for you... Just happy to have a shot at the playoffs after losing some guys. It's not over yet. Could definitely still go your way. I'm hoping Sproles dominates and they don't really use Thomas. Also that the Saints are efficient in the redzone so we don't see FG's. Vince Young picking up all those yards sure didn't hurt your chances.
November 28, 201114 yr Just happy to have a shot at the playoffs after losing some guys. Could definitely still go your way. I'm hoping Sproles dominates and they don't really use Thomas. Also that the Saints are efficient in the redzone so we don't see FG's. Vince Young picking up all those yards sure didn't hurt your chances. The way I see it, I need Thomas to make up the difference in current score, then need Moore & Kasay to keep up with Brees. I was torn yesterday as I have been most of this year. I had Welker in my $$ league and was going up against him in our league. I need a FG by Kasay to win my money league matchup. So Welker did just enough to get the W in that league but also gave me a shot to still win in this league.
November 28, 201114 yr The way I see it, I need Thomas to make up the difference in current score, then need Moore & Kasay to keep up with Brees. I was torn yesterday as I have been most of this year. I had Welker in my $$ league and was going up against him in our league. I need a FG by Kasay to win my money league matchup. So Welker did just enough to get the W in that league but also gave me a shot to still win in this league. Gotta love fantasy football. The best situation for my anxiety would be that the game got cancelled tonight haha. In this league I have a 15 point nod with Brees to play, going against Thomas, Moore, and Kasay. In my money league I have a 46 point lead, but my opponent still has Thomas, Colston, and Graham. So here is to Drew Brees throwing primarily to Sproles, Meachem, and Henderson haha!
November 29, 201114 yr Thanks to Victor Cruz I now possess the almighty "Y" in the left hand column. Hopefully Brady has an off week in round one of the playoffs since he killed me in two leagues this weekend.
November 29, 201114 yr Division Champ I do believe Scraped by with an off week. Leinart/A Johnson/Fitz/Turner were bad this week!
November 29, 201114 yr Author Final Scores Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (123 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (93 pts) Louisa Lumber * (70 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (66 pts) Pikeville High Risers (66 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (99 pts) Florence Fighters (108 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (93 pts) Lex-Town Grapplers ® (94 pts) at East End Evolution (93 pts) Richmond Outsiders * (70 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (68 pts) Erlanger Earthquakes ® (65 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (106 pts) Possum Trot WarHogs (81 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (93 pts) Boyle County Blue Devils (53 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (129 pts) Atwood Fighting' Amish (88 pts) at Indo Savages (69 pts) Shelby Cardinals (116 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (75 pts) Jungle Junkies (56 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (84 pts) Mauk Ridge Maniacs (95 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (79 pts) Big Creek Moonshiners (79 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (66 pts) Sawville GymShoes (106 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (81 pts) Bushwood Country Club Gophers (131 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (92 pts)
November 29, 201114 yr Goodnight Mean Machine! :banana: :lol: I can't win them all. I have to share with you clowns once in a while. Good year by both of you. Congrats to GT for his first ever division title. Congrats MJ for (is this your first time) making the playoffs. One of you better bring home the championship to the Shula Division where it belongs.:thumb:
November 29, 201114 yr I can't win them all. I have to share with you clowns once in a while. Good year by both of you. Congrats to GT for his first ever division title. Congrats MJ for (is this your first time) making the playoffs. One of you better bring home the championship to the Shula Division where it belongs.:thumb: I think this is my second time since playing, might be my fifth year in the league (can't remember) which is nothing to brag about. Always good battles in the Shula division!
November 29, 201114 yr Author Congrats to GT for his first ever division title. It's actually his 2nd. He won the division last year Congrats MJ for (is this your first time) making the playoffs. It's his second time. He made the playoffs his first year in the league in 2004.
November 29, 201114 yr I lost because a tight end not named Gronkowski scored 20 points. Unreal. Great job once again Godot! Thanks for the work you put into this. Looks like the War Hogs tread water once again....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.