Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best finally put on IR....Hillis likely to be back next week...guess that'll help some...

^Yep...Completely ridiculous if you ask me. I love this league because everyone (or at least I thought everyone) competes to the very end regardless of their records.

 

:cry:

 

Your toilet bowl chances don't register in my decision-making. Get over it.

 

:rolleyes:

:cry:

 

Your toilet bowl chances don't register in my decision-making. Get over it.

 

:rolleyes:

 

I could care less if I'm in thr toilet bowl or not. Unlike you, I've actually won something in this league before and don't have to worry about that.

Someone is not in the Holiday spirit today :D

I could care less if I'm in thr toilet bowl or not. Unlike you, I've actually won something in this league before and don't have to worry about that.

 

Chill out. Is it really that big of a deal? He had his reasons for starting the roster he did.

 

Holy cow, someone pass out the 'pons, the painters are in the house and aunt flow is flowing.

If Indo doesn't put in his lineup do I play the league average? I hope not.

I could care less if I'm in thr toilet bowl or not. Unlike you, I've actually won something in this league before and don't have to worry about that.

 

If you could care less, why do you keep harping on my lineup choice?

If Indo doesn't put in his lineup do I play the league average? I hope not.

 

You play his lineup from last week.

  • Author

Cincinnati Bail Bonds and Indo Savages both did not put in i lineup. Their last week lineup will be used and both will get a loss for this week

  • Author
If Indo doesn't put in his lineup do I play the league average? I hope not.

 

You play his lineup from last week.
It's been that way for two years
We need to look at that. IMO, if you have a champions exemption you shouldn't be in the "last chance" bowl.

 

I disagree. People who finished 12th or above in the league shouldn't be placed in the Toilet Bowl because people have exemptions, that isn't right.

 

And you're lucky that Nate Washington and Julio Jones didn't do anything for me today. I still feel alright though, we will see what happens.

This is pretty much a bye week for ya Rocket. Leinart is now my 3rd QB to go out for the season now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.