Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

Let's take a look at the matchup this week.

 

QB - Advantage Fighters w/Brees. Machine lost Cutler and Vick is not guaranteed to play.

 

RB - Advantage Machine, but not by much. Ced/Willis matching up against SJax/P Thomas.

 

WR - Draw with maybe a slight lean to the Fighters. Knox, Washington, Welker -vs- Smith, Rice, Moore

 

TE - Advantage Machine w/Gates.

 

K - Advantage Machine Kasay or Crosby will both outscore Akers.

 

D - Draw (Atl -vs- Min for Fighters, Cin -vs- Cle for Machine)

 

So other than QB, it looks like a really good matchup.

 

Very good breakdown. But I consider our Kickers a draw. Tough matchup for Akers, which takes the advantage I would have down to a draw.

 

Brees has carried me to big time victories before, hopefully he can do it just one more time.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a question: If I win I finish 6-8, if Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** lose than they finish 6-8 with the head to head going to me. Am I a lock for the potty bowl if this happens?

So I'm safe for next year no matter what happens?

Yes, you're in no mans land

 

Bittersweet.

  • Author
Just a question: If I win I finish 6-8, if Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** lose than they finish 6-8 with the head to head going to me. Am I a lock for the potty bowl if this happens?
OK, maybe I made a mistake when I locked you into the privy
OK, maybe I made a mistake when I locked you into the privy

 

LOL, I'm most likely going to the potty bowl but I just wanted to let a certain someone know he can still stink this season up.

HT better turn in a lineup today if he wants a chance to beat me!

 

#slacker

LOL, I'm most likely going to the potty bowl but I just wanted to let a certain someone know he can still stink this season up.

 

I agree, you stink this year.

 

My question is if you have a champions exemption, do you go to the potty bowl...ever?

  • Author
I agree, you stink this year.

 

My question is if you have a champions exemption, do you go to the potty bowl...ever?

We had three with the exemption in the TB playoffs a couple of years ago.

Jeez! Kevin Smith on his way to a big day now injured :irked:

Jeez! Kevin Smith on his way to a big day now injured :irked:

 

I'm done. Just lost my QB and now my best RB breaks his leg. I doubt I will score more than 70 this week.

We had three with the exemption in the TB playoffs a couple of years ago.

 

We need to look at that. IMO, if you have a champions exemption you shouldn't be in the "last chance" bowl.

Man I thought Smith was gonna be a heckuva find and my key #2 back for the playoff run...sigh

  • Author

Thursday Scores

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (29 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (6 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (41 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (7 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (18 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (4 pts)

Florence Fighters (11 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (0 pts)

 

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (18 pts) at East End Evolution (7 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (49 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (0 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (39 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (0 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (21 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (0 pts)

 

Boyle County Blue Devils (0 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (9 pts)

Atwood Fighting' Amish (18 pts) at Indo Savages (0 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (9 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (22 pts)

Jungle Junkies (8 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (24 pts)

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (37 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (0 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (43 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (2 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (37 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (38 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (0 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (2 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.