Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

Godot I appreciate the time and effort you put in to this. You run it as quality as their is!

Lumber coming on like a hurricane!

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Godot I appreciate the time and effort you put in to this. You run it as quality as their is!

Lumber coming on like a hurricane!

Thank you sir. I appreciate that.
  • Author
Godot, I noticed today that the first tie breaker is division record. I've always gone with head to head as a TB which follows the NFL procedure, is there a reason you choose division over HtH?
That is for standings in the division. If it comes down to breaking a tie between two teams then it is the head to head.
  • Author
So I may be wrong but aren't the bottom 4 teams already set, no matter the outcome of this weeks games?

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia 4-9

Souther KY Subvetss 3-10

Indo Savages 4-9

Boyle County Blue Devils 3-10

You are actually missing the Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters at 2-11
  • Author
So I may be wrong but aren't the bottom 4 teams already set, no matter the outcome of this weeks games?
The bottom four you are thinking of is the bottom four in each conference for a total of eight. And seven of those are set:

 

The Toilet Bowl

 

National Conference

 

Have clinched spots

Auxier RiverRats *

Cincinnati Bail Bonds

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia

Southern KY SubVets

 

 

American Conference

 

Have clinched spots

Boyle County Blue Devils

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters

Mauk Ridge Maniacs

  • Author

The final Toilet Bowl spot

 

The Indo Savages and the Sawville GymShoes are competing for the last Toilet Bowl slot. If both teams lose the Savages will go to the TB. If one team wins and the other team loses then the loser will go to the TB.

 

But if both team win and either the Junction City Jailcats and Maysville Split Ends lose in gets interesting.

  • Author
The Playoff Picture

 

National Conference

 

Also

Pikeville High Risers, East End Evolution, Possum Trot WarHogs, and Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine have a chance to make the plays but the must win and get losses from Richmond Outsiders, Brush Creek Rusty Ankles, West Kentucky Rams, and Florence Fighters

But of course if the Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine gets a win, the Florence Fighters will have a loss
But of course if the Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine gets a win, the Florence Fighters will have a loss

 

It's not a matter of IF, it's WHEN the Machine beats down the Fighters. So does the winner of our matchup make it to the playoffs?

  • Author
It's not a matter of IF, it's WHEN the Machine beats down the Fighters. So does the winner of our matchup make it to the playoffs?
That ones real iffy. We could have 6 teams tied at 7-7 and it come down to conference records to separate them
The final Toilet Bowl spot

 

The Indo Savages and the Sawville GymShoes are competing for the last Toilet Bowl slot. If both teams lose the Savages will go to the TB. If one team wins and the other team loses then the loser will go to the TB.

 

But if both team win and either the Junction City Jailcats and Maysville Split Ends lose in gets interesting.

 

Nice to know there's some incentive still out there … :lol:

That ones real iffy. We could have 6 teams tied at 7-7 and it come down to conference records to separate them

 

I will just win this week so that we won't have to worry about it all. The Mean Machine is talking to much to back it all up, their GM reminds me of Rex Ryan with all that jibber-jabber.

Godot I appreciate the time and effort you put in to this. You run it as quality as their is!

 

I will definitely second that sentiment. I run a money league with my friends and I always try to think, "WWGD...What Would Godot Do?"

 

And I'm in no way kidding.

I will just win this week so that we won't have to worry about it all. The Mean Machine is talking to much to back it all up, their GM reminds me of Rex Ryan with all that jibber-jabber.

 

Let's take a look at the matchup this week.

 

QB - Advantage Fighters w/Brees. Machine lost Cutler and Vick is not guaranteed to play.

 

RB - Advantage Machine, but not by much. Ced/Willis matching up against SJax/P Thomas.

 

WR - Draw with maybe a slight lean to the Fighters. Knox, Washington, Welker -vs- Smith, Rice, Moore

 

TE - Advantage Machine w/Gates.

 

K - Advantage Machine Kasay or Crosby will both outscore Akers.

 

D - Draw (Atl -vs- Min for Fighters, Cin -vs- Cle for Machine)

 

So other than QB, it looks like a really good matchup.

The final Toilet Bowl spot

 

The Indo Savages and the Sawville GymShoes are competing for the last Toilet Bowl slot. If both teams lose the Savages will go to the TB. If one team wins and the other team loses then the loser will go to the TB.

 

But if both team win and either the Junction City Jailcats and Maysville Split Ends lose in gets interesting.

 

My luck continues to be bad as Sawville won last week on a stupid tie when their opponent played two positions that were on a bye week!!! Plus I may have lost Peterson!!!!!

^Yep...Completely ridiculous if you ask me. I love this league because everyone (or at least I thought everyone) competes to the very end regardless of their records.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.