Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Molestation Investigation

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

A second man has come forward.

...of molesting a former ballboy.

 

Let's take all of these losers out of society ASAP.

I say lock them up with people that will routinely sodomize them. Day in and day out, night in and night out.

I say lock them up with people that will routinely sodomize them. Day in and day out, night in and night out.

 

You mean make them ball boys in a federal prison???

  • Author

So if we ask how JoePa didn't know do we ask how in the world Jimmy B didn't know?

^ According to the ESPN.com article, the accuser says that Boeheim not only knew about it, but had actually seen them in a hotel room together more than once. Now, I don't know when that occurred because it also says that the two carried on a relationship after he was of legal age.

^ According to the ESPN.com article, the accuser says that Boeheim not only knew about it, but had actually seen them in a hotel room together more than once. Now, I don't know when that occurred because it also says that the two carried on a relationship after he was of legal age.

 

Even if that's the case I guarantee you JB isn't nearly quick as JoePa was.

^ According to the ESPN.com article, the accuser says that Boeheim not only knew about it, but had actually seen them in a hotel room together more than once. Now, I don't know when that occurred because it also says that the two carried on a relationship after he was of legal age.

 

I thought it said on the ESPN bottomline that JB didn't know about it?

 

Not taking anything away from the disgusting crime that happened. But is there a statute of limitations on things like this, it happened in the 80's?

From the article on ESPN.com:

 

He said that Boeheim knew he was traveling on the road and sleeping in Fine's room.

 

"Boeheim saw me with Bernie all the time in the hotel rooms, on road trips," Davis said. "He'd come in, and see me laying in the bed, kind of glance at me like, 'What are you doing here?' But he wouldn't say that. He'd just scowl. And I would look at him like, I'd be nervous. I felt embarrassed 'cause I felt stupid that I'm there. I'm not supposed to be here. I know it, and Boeheim's not stupid."

Wow, the response that they just showed that JB had to these allegations.

  • Author

JB says he is suspicious of the timing of these allegations.

WOW! How many more are out there? I'm sorry, but to be attracted to a young boy, and to be so selfish...

Fire JB, it is no differetn than Parterno. Amazing how allegations can get you let go or fired, especially when no evidence.

 

Penn St, how is Sandusky already guilty when they havent event showed proof yet, just peoples words against his. I do think he did it though, but according to our great laws, he isnt guilty yet. If he was he would be in jail

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.