November 18, 201114 yr I very much believe that everything at Penn State is true. Not even going to bother trying to convince mountainref. I doubt the validity of the Syracuse situation. I need more info. After seeing the two guys on Sportscenter I need more evidence of what happened. Seems fishy. My issue w/ the claim was that it seemed like the "victim" was speaking in hyperbole. It starte when he was 15, and they still had contact w/ each other until the "victim" turned 27. He said that sexual contact happened "1,000s of times." Once is enough to make me sick, but there seems to be a bit of exaggeration here, enough to cast doubt until facts are produced.
November 18, 201114 yr I very much believe that everything at Penn State is true. Not even going to bother trying to convince mountainref. I doubt the validity of the Syracuse situation. I need more info. After seeing the two guys on Sportscenter I need more evidence of what happened. Seems fishy. YOU dont have to convince me of what happened at Penn State because I believe it is true about the allegations. But so far all they are is allegations. If it was for sure true, wouldn't he be in jail by now. JB has been at Syracuse a long time, to say he didnt know would be stupid.
November 18, 201114 yr Im not sure about other states but in KY there is no statute of limitations on felonies. Thanks HB20. Not sure why, but that is one of the first things I thought about.
November 18, 201114 yr My issue w/ the claim was that it seemed like the "victim" was speaking in hyperbole. It starte when he was 15, and they still had contact w/ each other until the "victim" turned 27. He said that sexual contact happened "1,000s of times." Once is enough to make me sick, but there seems to be a bit of exaggeration here, enough to cast doubt until facts are produced. I thought the "hundreads, even thousands of times" sounded really funny.
November 18, 201114 yr Author Boeheim's thoughts. http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/11/syracuse_coach_jim_boeheim_def.html
November 18, 201114 yr Boeheim's thoughts. http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/11/syracuse_coach_jim_boeheim_def.html I agree with him. Like I said earlier, if I am wrong, then I hope all involved get the harshest punishment possible, but with an investigation already had happening and nothing found, added with that the timing of this allegation makes me think that Davis is just seeing tons of dollar signs through his eyes.
November 18, 201114 yr My issue w/ the claim was that it seemed like the "victim" was speaking in hyperbole. It starte when he was 15, and they still had contact w/ each other until the "victim" turned 27. He said that sexual contact happened "1,000s of times." Once is enough to make me sick, but there seems to be a bit of exaggeration here, enough to cast doubt until facts are produced. I've been married for just over 10 years, and I kinda doubt that the statement would be true about me and my wife.
November 19, 201114 yr Still only ones words vs another words Amazing the eye witnesses did nothing, if they saw it why not do nothing until now. It is the same thing, JB didnt molest the kids no more than Paterno did. Paterno aint the police or judge or jury, what he did was what he was supposed to do. He did what he was supposed to do according to the law. But if someone came up to you and told you that a 10 year old was raped in your locker room by a former assistant coach, are you only going to tell your boss and forget about it? Paterno himself admitted he should have done more...
November 19, 201114 yr He did what he was supposed to do according to the law. But if someone came up to you and told you that a 10 year old was raped in your locker room by a former assistant coach, are you only going to tell your boss and forget about it? Paterno himself admitted he should have done more... Maybe he should have done more, but if that is the case did he deserve to get fired for what millions others wish they had done. I tell my superior in the chain of command.
November 19, 201114 yr Maybe he should have done more, but if that is the case did he deserve to get fired for what millions others wish they had done. I tell my superior in the chain of command.While not in title, Paterno is as superior as it gets at PSU. If Paterno was just following protocol, on what grounds did he have to take Sandusky's locker room keys? The message was clear: do as you please with little boys, but not here because it looks bad.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.