Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stacey Poole is officially transferring.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Stacey Poole’s case, I feel if he would have stayed, eventually he would have had a breakthrough and had his opportunity. I told his family, “Look, if he needs a week or two weeks to decide what he wants to do and he decides he wants to come back and play the year out, he can do that. I’ll do whatever he wants to do.”

 

Having said that, Stacey and his family felt it is in his best interest to play somewhere else and I fully respect the family and their decision. I want to wish Stacey nothing but the best in whatever and wherever he chooses to go. He will always be a part of our family and the Big Blue Nation.

Dang you guys are quick. I was going to post it.

 

 

In this case do what is best according to your dad. Good luck to Stacey.

Great move for Poole....go somewhere that you can play and enjoy your collegiate experience....best years of your life!!

I'll agree I think it's the right move for him.

I wonder where he's goin? Does anyone know or has he made his mind up yet?

  • Author
I wonder where he's goin? Does anyone know or has he made his mind up yet?
There wasn't anything in the release about it.

Good luck to Mr. Poole.

Hopefully this doesn't hurt Jones much. I know they were very close friends.

I wonder where he's goin? Does anyone know or has he made his mind up yet?

 

How about EKU?

Best of luck to Poole, but I think UK really needed him for depth. I also think he's making a mistake and would have had a chance to really contribute at some point.

Maybe he decided that the early Friday morning Lexington traffic was just too dangerous to chance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.