Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Showed Today...

Featured Replies

  • Author
You couldn't be further than the truth. At the end of the day, it is about wins and losses.

 

So you think they won BECAUSE of Tebow? His 48 yards rushing won the game them?

  • Replies 414
  • Views 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ They won because they're a team. They didn't lose because they're a team. Either way, as a starting QB he's won a whole lot more than lost. I think he's a subpar NFL QB, maybe even bad. But he's a winner. And that's still happening.

  • Author
^ They won because they're a team. They didn't lose because they're a team. Either way, as a starting QB he's won a whole lot more than lost. I think he's a subpar NFL QB, maybe even bad. But he's a winner. And that's still happening.

 

You proved my point. They won because they're a team. His inability to pass made it harder for Denver to win against a dreadful team.

...and his ability to be mobile....made it easier. Their are two sides to this coin.

  • Author
...and his ability to be mobile....made it easier. Their are two sides to this coin.

 

Right. Because the NFL has a history of bad passing/great running QBs leading teams to the promised land.

 

How many Super Bowls did the Bears win with Bobby Douglas?

You said comparing QB's using w/l is bad. I disagreed. Don't know if Tebow will win Super Bowls. I know Terry Bradshaw is in the HOF because his team's did. Pretty important W/L stats if you ask me.

  • Author
You said comparing QB's using w/l is bad. I disagreed. Don't know if Tebow will win Super Bowls. I know Terry Bradshaw is in the HOF because his team's did. Pretty important W/L stats if you ask me.

 

I said judging a QB by a W/L record is silly. Tebow proves it.

 

You can be a good QB on a team that can't win and you can be a bad QB on a team that wins despite you ie Dilfer.

 

Who do you think is the better QB? Tebow or Newton? Tebow or the kid at Jacksonville?

 

What starting QBs do you think Tebow is better than?

^ This is a useless thread really. Because too many points prove and disprove the same theory. Some people are winners, some aren't. Tebow wins games. The Broncos are winning more with him starting, then they were when he wasn't. That is fact. The rest is simply opinion and fodder for debate.

  • Author
^ This is a useless thread really. Because too many points prove and disprove the same theory. Some people are winners, some aren't. Tebow wins games. The Broncos are winning more with him starting, then they were when he wasn't. That is fact. The rest is simply opinion and fodder for debate.

 

Again, you proved my initial point.

^ I feel I proved otherwise.

  • Author
^ I feel I proved otherwise.

 

^ They won because they're a team. They didn't lose because they're a team. Either way, as a starting QB he's won a whole lot more than lost. I think he's a subpar NFL QB, maybe even bad. But he's a winner. And that's still happening.

 

No, you backed me up. The "maybe even bad" was the coup de grace.

Beating the Dolphins and Chiefs are one thing. Let's see how he does with the Jets.

^ He'll struggle mightily. I can guarantee you that.

Beating the Dolphins and Chiefs are one thing. Let's see how he does with the Jets.

 

Exactly.

I've never heard of a quarterback completing two passes while starting and playing the whole game and still win the game on the road. Unbelievable. Two passes!!!!!! It is sad an NFL QB plays the whole game and only attempts 8 passes, ridiculous. He's 3/4 though so hats off. Still unbelievable. 2 passes!!!!!! He was like 1 for 7 with 18 yards going into the 4th quarter! And they win! Crazy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.