Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 24 Bengals 17

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bengals didn't fold when down 14-0 and I am pleased about that. Not having AJ Green for an extended period of time really hurt.

Hall might be gone for the year. That would be a huge blow to the Bengals weak secondary.

The only part of the team that was a let down for the bengals was the secondary. Thought the offense looked fine against a good defense and the defensive front did a great job of stopping the run and getting pressure on Ben. Playing games like this will make them a better team going forward I believe.

The Bengals need to use those first round picks on cornerbacks!!!!!

The Bengals need to use those first round picks on cornerbacks!!!!!

 

Hall was terrible.

I'm trying to think of a stud athlete that I've been more frustrated with for not taking advantage of their gifts than I am with Simpson. David Verser comes to mind.

 

He just doesn't do the little things to make him great. First drive he has a ball in his hands that he lets get knocked out. It's like he was surprised a defender might try to knock it out. Then he cuts off his route that resulted in a pick.

 

Then add in Caldwell acting surprised when he turned around and didn't get his hands up in time.

 

We are totally dependent upon AJ Green to make plays.

I think baby hawk has proven he should get more time on offense. He has great speed and catches the ball well. I think he could be a nice surprise for this team. I can see him turning into a Victor Cruz for the bengals.

Hall is out for the season.

Hall is done, hopefully, AJ only has a sprain might miss a game or two. Dalton didn't play his best but Bengals were in it. Hopefully, this is the worst of the injury bug.

Steelers sure needed this win and the 2 weeks for some very important pieces to heal. Without Woodley, they seemed to have a poor edge on that side and virtually no pass rush.

Green out. Hall injured. No Pac-man or Dunlap. Tough to win with guys like that not playing.

 

By far the biggest difference in the game was the Bengals not being able to get off the field on 3rd down. It felt like it didn't matter if it was 3rd & 1 or 3rd & 151, the Steelers were going to a 1st. Overall though I feel good about the Bengals going 3-3 and possibly 4-2 in the division. Just have to get off the field on 3rd down and win the field position battle.

I'm trying to think of a stud athlete that I've been more frustrated with for not taking advantage of their gifts than I am with Simpson. David Verser comes to mind.

 

He just doesn't do the little things to make him great. First drive he has a ball in his hands that he lets get knocked out. It's like he was surprised a defender might try to knock it out. Then he cuts off his route that resulted in a pick.

 

Then add in Caldwell acting surprised when he turned around and didn't get his hands up in time.

 

We are totally dependent upon AJ Green to make plays.

 

I agree. The injury that I think has hurt the Bengals the most so far this year, was the one to Shipley. Would've been nice to have him, AJ and Jermaine all healthy for Dalton this year.

Hall is out for the season.

 

Hall is done, hopefully, AJ only has a sprain might miss a game or two. Dalton didn't play his best but Bengals were in it. Hopefully, this is the worst of the injury bug.

 

That is really going to hurt. Hopefully Adam Jones can play next week.

Green out. Hall injured. No Pac-man or Dunlap. Tough to win with guys like that not playing.

 

By far the biggest difference in the game was the Bengals not being able to get off the field on 3rd down. It felt like it didn't matter if it was 3rd & 1 or 3rd & 151, the Steelers were going to a 1st. Overall though I feel good about the Bengals going 3-3 and possibly 4-2 in the division. Just have to get off the field on 3rd down and win the field position battle.

 

I agree, I think that was huge. The D would make a couple of solid plays then the Steelers would convert the long 3rd down. The Steelers and Roethlisberger can break your back like that, though. Very frustrating.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.