Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 24 Bengals 17

Featured Replies

I thought the Steelers played ok, but really need this bye to get healthy to start a run.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We Dey! :lol:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my time in Longworth Hall, I watched a group of bengal fans burning a terrible towel after the game and wondered if my long time nemesis HT was in that group... :lol:

In my time in Longworth Hall, I watched a group of bengal fans burning a terrible towel after the game and wondered if my long time nemesis HT was in that group... :lol:

 

We have done that in the past but I wasn't there. :lol: Longworth was my spot when I tailgated.

We have done that in the past but I wasn't there. :lol: Longworth was my spot when I tailgated.

 

When I go up, that is where I tailgate... :thumb:

Polamalu is a safety best known for his tackling skills and is more of a linebacker/safety hybird. Hall is a cornerback who makes his living covering receivers--big difference.

 

Yeah and each corner has bad says sometimes, unless your like a Revis type. Hall is not a shut down corner, however he is a very good corner to have. If Adam Jones can be healthy it will help fill the void of losing Hall. However the team would have much so much improved if Hall was not out and Jones was healthy. So losing Hall will hurt, because it will keep the defense from getting even better when Jones returns as it would have if Hall was not hurt.

In my time in Longworth Hall, I watched a group of bengal fans burning a terrible towel after the game and wondered if my long time nemesis HT was in that group... :lol:

 

I was tailgating at Longworth Hall yesterday and walking towards the stadium and saw where the people were burning the terrible towel! :lol:

Hall is done, hopefully, AJ only has a sprain might miss a game or two. Dalton didn't play his best but Bengals were in it. Hopefully, this is the worst of the injury bug.

 

I'll ask A.J. about the knee and let you all know in when I get back. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.