Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross 45 Owen County 0

Featured Replies

Nice win for HC.

 

Great season OC.

 

And for all you peeps that wanted Owen in the top ten you have your answer.

  • Author

I'll take all of the crow servings that anyone wants to feed, lol. I talked about how competitive this game would be all week, even thought that Owen could win, which I was obviously off on. Congratulations to the Indians on a very impressive win and good luck next week against the Breds; should be a great game.

 

On another note, I hope the kid is okay that took the hit that he did near the end of the first quarter. That was the most devistating hit I have seen since the Trinity/Simon Kenton game in the state title the last year in Louisville. If anyone from Owen could update us on how the kid is doing, please do so. If I saw right, he didn't move at all, even on the stretcher taking him out.

Congratulations to Owen County on a very good season.

  • Author

:thumb:

Nice win for HC.

 

Great season OC.

 

And for all you peeps that wanted Owen in the top ten you have your answer.

I too was way off on this one. I thought it would be a great game. Congratulations Indians and good luck next week.

I too hope the young man for Owen Cty is ok. While I've seen harder hits I've never seen anything more scarier.

I have been saying since the Beechwood game that Holy Cross is very good. I do think they have a chance at New Cath, especially if Hightchew is out. Their 3 losses are all to teams that are still playing next weekend.

I have been saying since the Beechwood game that Holy Cross is very good. I do think they have a chance at New Cath, especially if Hightchew is out.

 

Hightchew played tonight. I assume he didn't get injured again.

Congrats HC and good luck vs the Breds.

 

Congrats OC on a fine season, hopefully one to build upon.

Hightchew played tonight. I assume he didn't get injured again.

 

I didn't know that. I still think Holy Cross has a chance. NCC is definitely the favorite but a couple of breaks and Holy Cross is good enough to pull the upset. Very impressive win for Holy Cross in this one tonight.

Hightchew played tonight. I assume he didn't get injured again.

 

Played the entire first half and then gave way to Josh Cain. Brady will be more than ready for the Indians.

Kyle Fuller stats from tonight:

 

11-23 for 186 yds and 2 TDs

19 rushes for 164 yds and 4 TDs

28 yard field goal

2 point conversion pass to Walker

4 of 5 extra points

 

In other words, he had a hand in each of the 45 points!

I have been saying since the Beechwood game that Holy Cross is very good. I do think they have a chance at New Cath, especially if Hightchew is out. Their 3 losses are all to teams that are still playing next weekend.

Brady looked very healthy tonight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.