November 12, 201114 yr After a sluggish 1st half, the Wildcats pour it on in the 2nd half. An impressive debut by the UK freshman.
November 12, 201114 yr Only up 9 at the half, think the score was 45-36. They picked up the defense in the 2nd half and boy can this team score.
November 12, 201114 yr UKs defense has a chance to be the best in the nation. They are going to be able to absolutely lock teams down. The length on this team is just absurd.
November 12, 201114 yr UKs defense has a chance to be the best in the nation. They are going to be able to absolutely lock teams down. The length on this team is just absurd. I'll take UConn, but UK certainly in the mix...
November 12, 201114 yr UKs defense has a chance to be the best in the nation. They are going to be able to absolutely lock teams down. The length on this team is just absurd. Well after their pitiful 1st half performance, they have a long way to go. I still don't think they are physical enough down low but they do have all season long to improve up on that.
November 12, 201114 yr UKs defense has a chance to be the best in the nation. They are going to be able to absolutely lock teams down. The length on this team is just absurd. If they can keep improving defensively throughout the season its going to be an awesome season.
November 12, 201114 yr This is going to be a very fun year. I can't wait till they play someone good.
November 12, 201114 yr This is going to be a very fun year. I can't wait till they play someone good. Next game.....Tuesday against Kansas.
November 12, 201114 yr Next game.....Tuesday against Kansas. Yep, should give us a lot better of an idea.
November 12, 201114 yr Yep, should give us a lot better of an idea. Wait, they play Kansas on Tuesday?!?! I'm saving my Yeungling for then, forget monday night football.
November 12, 201114 yr Wait, they play Kansas on Tuesday?!?! I'm saving my Yeungling for then, forget monday night football. Just buy extra.
November 12, 201114 yr Seems like a lot of teams struggled in their first halves tonight, so I'm not going to hold anything judgement agaisnt Kentucky, but man did they look good in the second half.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.