November 13, 201114 yr Do you see him ever having much as far as back-to-the-basket play goes? It's obvious he hasn't spent much time playing like that. And his physicality is lacking too. Do you think he'll develop that as he physically matures? What impresses me about him, other than his inherent length, is his athleticism. He glides up and down the floor and seems so effortless when he receives an alley-oop or throws one down. Ball-handling skills are also sickening for a guy with his size. Do you see any parallels with Davis & John Henson? I do, though I think Henson was a bit lankier. I'm thinking Davis becomes the player we all thought Henson would become. Yes I think he will continue to add post moves as he develops and gets stronger. I don't think Henson is a good comparison because Davis is a great deal more skilled at the same stage. Reminds me of young KG...
November 14, 201114 yr Yes I think he will continue to add post moves as he develops and gets stronger. I don't think Henson is a good comparison because Davis is a great deal more skilled at the same stage. Reminds me of young KG... What do you think about a cross between KG and possibly a dash of Durant since he has guard skills? I know he's not "Man Crush-ish" from the perimeter but he does seem to have a nice stroke.
November 14, 201114 yr That was in every proposal the owners have offered. The players just aren't going to fight for high school and college kids. They can't. I haven't seen anything that has talked about it so I'm not sure.
November 14, 201114 yr I don't think you could really say that anyone had a bad game, at least offensively. You know its going to be a fun year when you could legitimately have any of 6-7 players lead the game in scoring on any given night. I thought Lamb did just fine running the point when called upon, but we will see how that goes when they get some stronger competition. I love his three-ball. If there is such thing for a record of alley-oops in a season, we are breaking it!
November 14, 201114 yr I haven't seen anything that has talked about it so I'm not sure. I forget where I read it or I'd link it, but it said every proposal the owners have offered had the age limit raised to 20 and two years out of college.
November 14, 201114 yr I forget where I read it or I'd link it, but it said every proposal the owners have offered had the age limit raised to 20 and two years out of college. I just now did see something about that. I wouldn't be surprised if that is just a barging chip.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.