Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 14 Ryle 7

Featured Replies

Big win for the Rebels!!!

  • Author
Big upset!

 

I disagree, this game figured to be about even.

Game was not this close. Ryle only had 3 first downs. If not for turnovers game would have been around 28 - 0. Ryles only score came on a pick six.

Yep. Boone turned it over 2x deep in Ryle territory & game ended with Boone taking knees inside Ryle 20. I think Ryle had 1st downs on its first 2 plays from scrimmage, then not another until a pass interference w/ about 2 min to go in game. Ryle scored on 75-yard Interception in 3rd Quarter. Kam Schwartz had decent game at QB, but huge 55 yd punt & game clinching INT. Cody Rodriguez & Mikel Reynolds were both studs running the ball tonight & the BC O-Line were animals. Don't think the D gave up 100 yards, but not certain...

Boones defense shut down the Raiders offense tonight. All and all the Raiders had pretty good season considering all their injuries. They dressed I believe 36 players tonight and pretty sure 7 of them were freshman. Good luck to the Rebels next week.

Not long ago I thought we would never see Boone beat Ryle again. What has led to the turnaround? Talent shift? Fluke?

Congratulations to the Rebels.

  • Author

No fluke 2C. Boone was very hungry and Ryle was running on fumes.

 

And the future looks bright for Boone, they have a super talented Freshman class.

No fluke 2C. Boone was very hungry and Ryle was running on fumes.

 

And the future looks bright for Boone, they have a super talented Freshman class.

 

I agree, Boone has a nice looking future ahead.

Early game/momentum changing play from #5 Jeremiah "Jet" Williams - a great blocked field goal on Ryle's first drive. Then great work against Ryle's WR to stop any Ryle play outside the tackles. Congrats to Jet - best game I've seen him play this year.

Congrats to Boone tonight. Thought they would win. Good luck next week.

Congrats to Coach Thompson and the Rebels! Great win!!

Not long ago I thought we would never see Boone beat Ryle again. What has led to the turnaround? Talent shift? Fluke?

 

For this game injuries at Ryle, I don't know about going forward but that is the case for this game.

I thought this would be the game of the night and it was.

 

Hats off to Coach Thompson and the boys.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.