Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Running Back's are like gold in this league, next year I'm only gonna take RB's early.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Running Back's are like gold in this league, next year I'm only gonna take RB's early.

 

Thankfully I should be in good shape with 2 keepers for next year. Turner scares me.

If I can get Hillis and Best back I'll be set at RB, but those are HUGE IFs...

Aren't you a 2 time loser :D

 

Anyone without an "*" next to their name is an "every time loser"....:D

If I can get Hillis and Best back I'll be set at RB, but those are HUGE IFs...

 

If you're throwing out pretty big Ifs...will you put Ahmad Bradshaw on there for me?

I've got Jacobs so I'm ok with Bradshaw resting his foot, honestly I think he needs surgery to correct the injury :D

I've got Jacobs so I'm ok with Bradshaw resting his foot, honestly I think he needs surgery to correct the injury :D

 

Come on man, this is the best year I've ever had in this league...let me enjoy it haha!

^mine as well :lol: last year I started out hot till Romo got hurt, then I limped into the playoffs and got bounced by the eventual champion in the first round.

^ I think everyone needs a RB. :lol:

 

I've tried to unload a RB twice this season with no luck. Still plenty of time to deal, I would like a nice WR.

 

Gore, Tolbert, Mendenhall, Wells, Mcgahee all could be available for the right package.

Maybe Fantasy Phenom will want to join next year.

 

Then we will all be playing for 2nd place. :D

I've tried to unload a RB twice this season with no luck. Still plenty of time to deal, I would like a nice WR.

 

Gore, Tolbert, Mendenhall, Wells, Mcgahee all could be available for the right package.

I dont know how you've lost a game with that lineup...you've got the best team in the league IMO

I've got trade offers to: CatsCatsCats, John Anthony, and Auxier RiverRats.

 

 

Hope to get something cooking before tomorrow night.

I've tried to unload a RB twice this season with no luck. Still plenty of time to deal, I would like a nice WR.

 

Gore, Tolbert, Mendenhall, Wells, Mcgahee all could be available for the right package.

 

I dont know how you've lost a game with that lineup...you've got the best team in the league IMO

 

A roster like that just screams that you've probably left some points on the bench during weeks, haven't you? I have a love/hate relationship with having options.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.