Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Finish above the bottom 4 in your conference, win the toilet bowl, or have a champions exemption...

  • Replies 126
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since this is my first year in the league, I need a little help. What does a team have to do to avoid being kicked out of the league for next year?

 

Win more than you lose and you should be ok.

Finish above the bottom 4 in your conference, win the toilet bowl, or have a champions exemption...

 

There are very few people who have this. I don't think we need to expand that list this year. :D

Since this is my first year in the league, I need a little help. What does a team have to do to avoid being kicked out of the league for next year?

 

I think I could be the poster boy for "not getting kicked out".

 

As UKMF said, don't be one of the bottom four teams in the league and you are safe. If you are in the bottom four, then you either have to win the toilet bowl championship (played amongst the bottom four) or have won the championship before.

 

There are very few people who have this. I don't think we need to expand that list this year. :D

 

Come on Spice, you know you want me to win that exemption so I don't have to "hang on" every year!

As UKMF said, don't be one of the bottom four teams in the league and you are safe. If you are in the bottom four, then you either have to win the toilet bowl championship (played amongst the bottom four) or have won the championship before.

 

So only 3 teams from each conference will be kicked out?

So only 3 teams from each conference will be kicked out?

 

Not exactly.....The bottom four in the American and National have their own 8 team playoff for the toilet bowl. Whoever wins that stays in the league, the other 7 are kicked out for at least a year, unless one of them have a champions exemption (*cough* me *cough*). :D

Come on Spice, you know you want me to win that exemption so I don't have to "hang on" every year!

 

Uh NO, I prefer to see you struggle and squirm every year. It's much more entertaining.

 

Plus, I don't think you have the team to win it all this year:clap:

If I'm not mistaken, I'm in no man's land at the moment....There seem to be 4 teams with worse records than the Jailcats, so if I can get another win (maybe 2), I shouldn't even need my exemption to be safe.

Or it could be like this year where there wasn't enough new applicants that several LOSERS from last year were able to come back, HT,PP92,Wildcat Dat, etc. :D

Or it could be like this year where there wasn't enough new applicants that several LOSERS from last year were able to come back, HT,PP92,Wildcat Dat, etc. :D

 

Come on now. You gonna call me out like that. :lol:

Aren't you a 2 time loser :D

 

I don't know what you are talking about.

Maybe Fantasy Phenom will want to join next year.

I need a second RB, someone send me a trade if they are willing to trade one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.