Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

I'll be 0-2 this week. Wish I had known Nicks was a game time decision cause I would've started Moore. And all my guys are playing Tough D's this week...oh well...

  • Replies 126
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping to get a split but if AP does anything I lose both. Not going to win many games when I get a combined 1 point from the RB positions and a 0 from a WR.

If I can fade A-Rod going 42, and Mason Crosby and Plax combining for 32, I'll somehow go 2-0 only scoring 81 pts...

Don't look now Shula Division. The Thuggs aren't dead yet... :D

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (79 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (51 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (70 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (82 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (61 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (70 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (76 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (61 pts)

 

 

Over

East End Evolution (94 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (71 pts)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (58 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (51 pts)

Florence Fighters (62 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (88 pts)

Florence Fighters (62 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (74 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (59 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (91 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (59 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (85 pts)

Junction City Jailcats * (70 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (85 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Auxier RiverRats * (43 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (60 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (113 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (88 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (76 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (58 pts)

East End Evolution (94 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (113 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (92 pts) at Jungle Junkies (80 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (56 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (67 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (74 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (70 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (53 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (79 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (40 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (65 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (52 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (70 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (71 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (56 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Jungle Junkies (80 pts) at Indo Savages (52 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (81 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (60 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (53 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (82 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (40 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (81 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (65 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (113 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (112 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (43 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (112 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (67 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (92 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (52 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (91 pts) at Indo Savages (52 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (113 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (70 pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

Auxier RiverRats * (43 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (60 pts)

RiverRats - Grant, Ryan GBP RB

Blazers - Crosby, Mason GBP PK

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (113 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (88 pts)

Mustard Seeds - Jones, James GBP WR and Nelson, Jordy GBP WR

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (76 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (58 pts)

Bridge Sitters - Jennings, Greg GBP WR

 

East End Evolution (94 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (113 pts)

Evolution - Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

 

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (92 pts) at Jungle Junkies (80 pts)

Jungle Junkies - Harvin, Percy MIN WR

 

Maysville Split Ends (56 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (67 pts)

Split Ends - Peterson, Adrian MIN RB and Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE

GymShoes - Starks, James GBP RB

 

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (74 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (70 pts)

Grizz Mafia - Jennings, Greg GBP WR

Fighting' Amish - Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

 

Pikeville High Risers (53 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (79 pts)

High Risers - Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

 

Richmond Outsiders * (40 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (65 pts)

Outsiders - Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Earthquakes - Nelson, Jordy GBP WR

 

Southern KY SubVets (52 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (70 pts)

SubVets - Ponder, Christian MIN QB

 

West Kentucky Rams (71 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (56 pts)

Split Ends - Peterson, Adrian MIN RB and Shiancoe, Visanthe MIN TE

 

Jungle Junkies (80 pts) at Indo Savages (52 pts)

Junkies - Harvin, Percy MIN WR

Savages - Jenkins, Michael MIN WR

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists (81 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (60 pts)

Blazers - Crosby, Mason GBP PK

 

Pikeville High Risers (53 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (82 pts)

High Risers - Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

 

Richmond Outsiders * (40 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (81 pts)

Richmond Outsiders - Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

 

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (65 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (113 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes - Nelson, Jordy GBP WR

 

Huggs Thuggs (112 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (43 pts)

Thuggs - Harvin, Percy MIN WR

RiverRats - Grant, Ryan GBP RB

 

Huggs Thuggs (112 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (67 pts)

Thuggs - Harvin, Percy MIN WR

GymShoes - Starks, James GBP RB

 

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (92 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (52 pts)

SubVets - Ponder, Christian MIN QB

 

Louisa Lumber * (91 pts) at Indo Savages (52 pts)

Lumber - Green Bay Def

Savages - Jenkins, Michael MIN WR

 

Shelby Cardinals (113 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (70 pts)

Fighting' Amish - Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

Auxier RiverRats * (45 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (68 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (113 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (110 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (76 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (74 pts)

East End Evolution (113 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (113 pts)

 

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (92 pts) at Jungle Junkies (94 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (79 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (73 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (90 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (82 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (65 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (79 pts)

 

Richmond Outsiders * (71 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (79 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (68 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (70 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (71 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (79 pts)

Jungle Junkies (94 pts) at Indo Savages (62 pts)

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists (81 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (68 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (72 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (82 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (71 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (81 pts)

 

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (79 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (113 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (126 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (45 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (126 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (73 pts)

 

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (92 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (68 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (97 pts) at Indo Savages (62 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (113 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (82 pts)

I knew I shouldn't have sent him a text. :D What score would I have had to beat had he not turned in his lineup? (not that it matters, I'm sure I probably didn't beat that score either). Tough year.

 

I have no chance at the division title. Should be interesting watching the Thuggs and Fighters duke it out next week for the division lead.

 

Will 7-7 make the playoffs?

  • Author
I knew I shouldn't have sent him a text. :D What score would I have had to beat had he not turned in his lineup? (not that it matters, I'm sure I probably didn't beat that score either). Tough year.

 

I have no chance at the division title. Should be interesting watching the Thuggs and Fighters duke it out next week for the division lead.

 

Will 7-7 make the playoffs?

Actually he would have scored 7 more points with Fitz in the lineup.

 

7-7 should make it, but it could be close. I'll know more tomorrow when I update that.

I knew I shouldn't have sent him a text. :D What score would I have had to beat had he not turned in his lineup? (not that it matters, I'm sure I probably didn't beat that score either). Tough year.

 

I have no chance at the division title. Should be interesting watching the Thuggs and Fighters duke it out next week for the division lead.

 

Will 7-7 make the playoffs?

 

My team is falling apart with injuries. I think the Fighters had a nice run, but we are dead in the water. Especially since I have to deal with Brees' bye week next week.

 

My money league team is falling apart too. Frustrating. Thank God for UK basketball.

My team is falling apart with injuries. I think the Fighters had a nice run, but we are dead in the water. Especially since I have to deal with Brees' bye week next week.

 

My money league team is falling apart too. Frustrating. Thank God for UK basketball.

 

I think you're toast. Huggs beats you in Week 11 and I will beat you in Week 12. You'll finish in your usual 3rd place spot. LOL

I think you're toast. Huggs beats you in Week 11 and I will beat you in Week 12. You'll finish in your usual 3rd place spot. LOL

 

Probably so. Not much I can do with the injuries I've been facing lately. On paper my team never looked real solid, but halfway through the seasons, I scored the most points in the league I believe. A little frustrating, but what can ya do.

A little frustrating, but what can ya do.

 

Be happy with 3rd like usual??? :idunno: :lol:

Be happy with 3rd like usual??? :idunno: :lol:

 

Will this be your first division title if you win out?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.