Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Be happy with 3rd like usual??? :idunno: :lol:

 

Pipe down little man! Haha!

  • Replies 126
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will this be your first division title if you win out?

 

I think so. Been a regular in the playoffs, bit this division has been brutal and was worse when cdirty relegated MJ to 4th every year... :lol:

I think so. Been a regular in the playoffs, bit this division has been brutal and was worse when cdirty relegated MJ to 4th every year... :lol:

 

Give the Risers a year, maybe two and MJ will be back to the normal 4th place spot. :)

I need a big, big game from Jennings to go 2-0 on the week.

I need Percy to show up just one time this year and I can go 2-0.

Mark Sanchez made the Pats defense look like world beaters. Need a very solid game from AP, to go 2-0.

  • Author

I need Ponder to get 19 points tonight to go 1-1

I need Ponder to get 19 points tonight to go 1-1

 

The Fantasy Phenom put Ponder in his start projections. Although he did put Brady in his Sit prediction. Take that for what it's worth.:D

If Stafford's TD passes to the Bears would have counted for me, I'd be 2-0 this week

I need Rodgers to have 25 or less, but I have Jordy to cancel out some of his points.

Schaub is going to miss several weeks apparently. I am screwed. :irked: :madman:

I just wish this season would end. Addai and Jones being hurt and vJackson sucking eggs has made this horrible. Now if Gore would get hurt Id have no shot at 20 points next week...............LOL

If Stafford's TD passes to the Bears would have counted for me, I'd be 2-0 this week

 

You asked for RondoRules schedule when he got to play me, well look who beat you. :lol:

You asked for RondoRules schedule when he got to play me, well look who beat you. :lol:

 

And didn't you put up over 100 against me??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.