Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

Just to clarify with everyone...

 

We can submit a roster for tonight's game, but then submit a new one before Sunday as well? Players who played tonight will be unable to change though, right?

  • Replies 126
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to clarify with everyone...

 

We can submit a roster for tonight's game, but then submit a new one before Sunday as well? Players who played tonight will be unable to change though, right?

 

That's my understanding of it.

Just to clarify with everyone...

 

We can submit a roster for tonight's game, but then submit a new one before Sunday as well? Players who played tonight will be unable to change though, right?

 

Yes rookie:lol:, that is correct.

Yes rookie:lol:, that is correct.

 

Just trying to help everyone out brother!

 

I'd talk smack back, but I have a bad feeling that if Bradshaw misses this week, again, we are going to have similar records :irked:

Just trying to help everyone out brother!

 

I'd talk smack back, but I have a bad feeling that if Bradshaw misses this week, again, we are going to have similar records :irked:

 

You can't afford to lose a game this week. Of course neither can I, but you have a tough final 2 weeks with the Thuggs and the Machine. You'll get your wish of a full strength matchup with me the last week of the season. I think that game will decide the division title.

You can't afford to lose a game this week. Of course neither can I, but you have a tough final 2 weeks with the Thuggs and the Machine. You'll get your wish of a full strength matchup with me the last week of the season. I think that game will decide the division title.

 

I'd say that I don't know how to handle all this pressure, but usually I'm fighting to be the 12th best team...so the Florence Fighters know how to handle pressure situations!

Has any team ever gone undefeated in the league?

  • Author
Has any team ever gone undefeated in the league?
no.

^Hint....Go to the league website, at the top of the screen, click on "my leagues" and you can look at all past seasons final standings for the league.

Looking to trade Schaub and Burress or Holmes for a RB or WR...

I'd take any of the three not named tolbert for Maclin...

 

I offered you one not named Tolbert, you never responded.

A roster like that just screams that you've probably left some points on the bench during weeks, haven't you? I have a love/hate relationship with having options.

 

It can make things very difficult at times. Money leagues are even worse since more is on the line but I take this league very seriously. I actually had the same type of issue in a money league and traded two pretty good Wrs for Stafford. Upgraded at QB by a mile and it really helped me fill out my lineup without regret.

Omg, I've left 23 pts and counting on the bench...

  • Author

Thursday Scores

(if you don't see your game there was no score)

 

Pikeville High Risers (11 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (0 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (29 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (2 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (5 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (0 pts)

 

East End Evolution (40 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (0 pts)

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (0 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (0 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (0 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (0 pts)

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists (0 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (0 pts)

Jungle Junkies (0 pts) at Indo Savages (23 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (6 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (8 pts)

 

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (30 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (0 pts)

Junction City Jailcats * (0 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (5 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (5 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (0 pts)

 

Auxier RiverRats * (2 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (0 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (0 pts) at Indo Savages (23 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (0 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (8 pts)

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds (0 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (30 pts)

East End Evolution (40 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (6 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (0 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (5 pts)

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (5 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (5 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (11 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (0 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (29 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (0 pts)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.