Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Ten

Featured Replies

No chance I beat Paducah Rabbit Fists. He has the best team in the league. His team is loaded, it's like he is in a 10 team league with that roster.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Game of the Week

 

Florence Fighters (7-3) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (7-3)

 

Game of the Week again? Get out of here lol.

 

I think I'm 2-0 as game of the week...hopefully that continues!

The Game of the Week

 

Florence Fighters (7-3) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (7-3)

 

Gonna be a tough week for the Mustard seeds. There other game's versus the 9-1 Big Creek Moonshiners !

No chance I beat Paducah Rabbit Fists. He has the best team in the league. His team is loaded, it's like he is in a 10 team league with that roster.

 

BBInsanity your name is showing. Its a proven fact that Moonshiners kill Rabbit all the time ! :D

Gonna be a tough week for the Mustard seeds. There other game's versus the 9-1 Big Creek Moonshiners !

 

The Mustard Seeds are battling some confidence issues after a losing their last two. :D

 

The upside for me is that two of my best players have what look to be good matchups on paper.

 

Vick vs. Arizona

MJD @ Indy

 

Not to mention the Packers play the Vikings, so I'm hoping Jordy Nelson and James Jones get some looks. I'm just glad to be through the bye weeks for the most part. If I could just get Bradshaw back in his big blue uniform...

 

A playoff berth is all I want and one more win should secure that, so that's all I'm asking for in the last 3 weeks. I don't feel like that's asking for too much, but I've got some tough matchups. I could realistically lose my last six.

CatsCatsCats I need you to clear your PM's.

 

Offering a trade.

  • Author
CatsCatsCats I need you to clear your PM's.

 

Offering a trade.

Use the MFL site
Use the MFL site

 

Well I already sent him one, I'm just making sure he got it and see's it.

  • Author
Well I already sent him one, I'm just making sure he got it and see's it.
He'll probally see it about Friday.
He'll probally see it about Friday.

That's my luck.

If I can win both of my games this week, I feel really good about my chances at making the playoffs. With a little help from my good friend GT, I might have a shot at the division title.

My team is doing just enough to stay out of the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes.

 

Oh how the mighty have fallen:D

If I could just get Bradshaw back in his big blue uniform...

 

That sure would help my Florence Figthers as well.

Since this is my first year in the league, I need a little help. What does a team have to do to avoid being kicked out of the league for next year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.