Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

I don't stand a chance

 

I had 3 RB's in a money league I'm in. Jamal Charles, Darren McFaddin, & Beanie Wells. They're all hurt now. You & I both know it takes a whole lot of luck in fantasy. Lost Graham for the year and McFadden is on a bye and hurt. It can come crumbling down real quick. Good Luck Commish !!

  • Replies 88
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might be in trouble. My luck may have run out. I haven't really had to deal with injuries at all this year and now I'm dealing with them big time. At least I got most of my byes out of the way after this week. I don't see my squad holding onto that divisional lead to much longer :cry:

 

Our division race will probably stay close the rest of the way.

Our division race will probably stay close the rest of the way.

 

I agree. I think NamecipS could sneak his way into the conversation. The Shula division is easily the elite division in the league.

  • Author
The Shula division is easily the elite division in the league.
You guys can keep telling yourselves that but the Gibbs division has put more teams in the playoffs over the years.
You guys can keep telling yourselves that but the Gibbs division has put more teams in the playoffs over the years.

 

How many titles does the Gibbs division have? Getting to and winning in the playoffs are two different stories.

I agree. I think NamecipS could sneak his way into the conversation. The Shula division is easily the elite division in the league.

 

Didn't know I was out of the conversation. I'm ok with flying under the radar. My division record is 2-1. I get another shot at each of you clowns. We'll see where we're at after that.

 

Of course, one more loss and my season could be over and the fire sale could begin. Still waiting for Cats to get back to me on my offer.

Didn't know I was out of the conversation. I'm ok with flying under the radar. My division record is 2-1. I get another shot at each of you clowns. We'll see where we're at after that.

 

Of course, one more loss and my season could be over and the fire sale could begin. Still waiting for Cats to get back to me on my offer.

 

I was probably already giving you more credit than you deserve. With half my team on a bye I still almost beat you, darn injuries to guys already in games. McGahee and Graham play a full game Sunday, and you would be 1-2 in the division!

I was probably already giving you more credit than you deserve. With half my team on a bye I still almost beat you, darn injuries to guys already in games. McGahee and Graham play a full game Sunday, and you would be 1-2 in the division!

 

C'mon MJ, I was impacted by the bye too. Vick? Injuries, Best.

Game of the week for the 3rd time this year! 2-0 in them so far!

 

You will be 3-0 after this weekend. One you have a better team and two the bye will crush me.

Yea I saw your RBs will be depleted cause of the bye...

My squad is crumbling fast. Not looking good for the Thuggs...

I sent offers to the maniacs, bridge sitters and savages, if you guys want to check the offers.

  • Author
I don't stand a chance

 

Good Luck Commish !!
Thanks, but I looked at your lineup. I give up now.

 

 

Romo, Tony DAL QB

Mathews, Ryan SDC RB

Murray, DeMarco DAL RB

Manningham, Mario NYG WR

Marshall, Brandon MIA WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE

Mare, Olindo CAR PK

Lions, Detroit DET Def

I want Rondo's schedule. Jeesh.

  • Author
I want Rondo's schedule. Jeesh.
You play the same teams he does, just on different weeks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.