October 31, 201114 yr Had a feeling this week wasn't going to be good. My RB's are getting killed: Ernest Graham - Out for the year, which doesn't really matter cause Blount was probably coming back. Willis McGahee - Not real sure what his injury looks like the rest of the way. Ahmad Bradshaw - Left the game yesterday (3rd RB to do that in two weeks for me) Cedric Benson - Was suspended last week. Don't these guys know we were first in our division? Killing me.
October 31, 201114 yr Hey Possum, a 1-7 team with the least amount of points scored this year in the American Conference put up 110 on me this week. Still want my schedule?
October 31, 201114 yr My only chance is if Rivers gets hurt. Thankfully my good player bye weeks are over with.
October 31, 201114 yr Looking at my team, now that injuries seem to be behind us, I think I can work my way back to respectability, assuming the Bengals give Scott 7-10 touches a week moving forward.
October 31, 201114 yr Since complaining seems to be the "in" thing this year, I am demanding my 6 points for the Gronk TD that the Pats didn't challenge... :lol:
October 31, 201114 yr Hey Possum, a 1-7 team with the least amount of points scored this year in the American Conference put up 110 on me this week. Still want my schedule?:lol: I'm sure it will all even out next week when you win 55-30 :lol:
October 31, 201114 yr Personally, I like all the rules. Until one doesn't go my way and then I think they all stink.
November 1, 201114 yr Author Final Scores Atwood Fighting' Amish (80 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (107 pts) Boyle County Blue Devils (53 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (63 pts) Northern Kentucky Blazers * (52 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (64 pts) Indo Savages (68 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (120 pts) Bushwood Country Club Gophers (93 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (90 pts) Sawville GymShoes (77 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (135 pts) Maytown Mirkers (71 pts) at Florence Fighters (66 pts) Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (80 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (42 pts) Jungle Junkies (75 pts) at East End Evolution (85 pts) Shelby Cardinals (78 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (46 pts) Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (48 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (65 pts) Paducah Rabbit Fists (105 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (72 pts) Big Creek Moonshiners (97 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (50 pts) Mauk Ridge Maniacs (84 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (65 pts) Maysville Split Ends (92 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (102 pts) Junction City Jailcats * (110 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (71 pts)
November 1, 201114 yr What happened guys? Bushwood Country Club Gophers (93 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (90 pts) Sawville GymShoes (77 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (135 pts) Maytown Mirkers (71 pts) at Florence Fighters (66 pts) Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (80 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (42 pts)
November 1, 201114 yr I stand by my statment! haha! You keep standing there by that statement, pretty soon I'll be passing right by. Be sure to wave.
November 1, 201114 yr What happened guys? Bushwood Country Club Gophers (93 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (90 pts) Sawville GymShoes (77 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (135 pts) Maytown Mirkers (71 pts) at Florence Fighters (66 pts) Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (80 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (42 pts) Had a feeling this week wasn't going to be good. My RB's are getting killed: Ernest Graham - Out for the year, which doesn't really matter cause Blount was probably coming back. Willis McGahee - Not real sure what his injury looks like the rest of the way. Ahmad Bradshaw - Left the game yesterday (3rd RB to do that in two weeks for me) Cedric Benson - Was suspended last week. Don't these guys know we were first in our division? Killing me. That's what happened!
November 1, 201114 yr Since complaining seems to be the "in" thing this year, I am demanding my 6 points for the Gronk TD that the Pats didn't challenge... :lol: That one wouldn't have done you any good. I had Gronkowski in my starting lineup as well so it would have added points to both of us.
November 1, 201114 yr That one wouldn't have done you any good. I had Gronkowski in my starting lineup as well so it would have added points to both of us. I meant to say I started Celek but the system must have glitched... :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.