Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'm having issues trying to start a line-up...
You have to start a TE and you didn't have one on your roster.
  • Replies 88
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read your rules former champion.

 

I looked over the rules, find it hard to believe if someone sets a lineup and the other person doesn't that the team that put their lineup in has a chance to lose.

  • Author
I'm having issues trying to start a line-up...
I just found your next with your lineup and put it in.
  • Author
I looked over the rules, find it hard to believe if someone sets a lineup and the other person doesn't that the team that put their lineup in has a chance to lose.
It's been that way for years.

Really hope that Vick bombs this week. I need Matthews and Tolbert to have big games as well.

Wrong thread.

It's been that way for years.

 

I just think it's weird, if someone doesn't put in a lineup in you have to play the team they submitted last week and you could potentially lose. I mean you have all week to put in a lineup.

  • Author
I just think it's weird, if someone doesn't put in a lineup in you have to play the team they submitted last week and you could potentially lose. I mean you have all week to put in a lineup.
But it's not fair to the rest of the league that you get a win and a step closer to the playoffs just because you opponent didn't submit a lineup.

Personally, I love the rule that nobody gets a free win. I think the way it is done in this league is the fairest way to the entire league. I have no problem with it. But, I admit it would be really frustrating to lose in that situation.

Personally, I love the rule that nobody gets a free win. I think the way it is done in this league is the fairest way to the entire league. I have no problem with it. But, I admit it would be really frustrating to lose in that situation.

 

Agree :thumb:

But it's not fair to the rest of the league that you get a win and a step closer to the playoffs just because you opponent didn't submit a lineup.

 

Why isn't it? You get punished because someone doesn't submit a lineup. They get hit with a loss and you have to play the team they submitted last week and then you can potentially lose. You have to set your lineup once a week and if someone doesn't do that they should lose and the other person should win. I'm not gonna win this battle but oh well.

  • Author
Why isn't it? You get punished because someone doesn't submit a lineup. They get hit with a loss and you have to play the team they submitted last week and then you can potentially lose. You have to set your lineup once a week and if someone doesn't do that they should lose and the other person should win. I'm not gonna win this battle but oh well.
First off: Your not being punished. If your line up is good enough to win you will.

 

Second: See below

 

Personally, I love the rule that nobody gets a free win. I think the way it is done in this league is the fairest way to the entire league. I have no problem with it. But, I admit it would be really frustrating to lose in that situation.

 

Agree :thumb:

 

 

Why isn't it? You get punished because someone doesn't submit a lineup. They get hit with a loss and you have to play the team they submitted last week and then you can potentially lose. You have to set your lineup once a week and if someone doesn't do that they should lose and the other person should win. I'm not gonna win this battle but oh well.
:thumb:
First off: Your not being punished. If your line up is good enough to win you will.

 

Second: See below

 

 

 

 

 

 

:thumb:

 

Bottom line you don't turn in a lineup it's a loss and the other person gets a win. Period. You shouldn't have to play someones last weeks lineup. Most of the people saying they like the rule haven't had this happen to them. If the shoe was on the other foot it may be different for the above people. Oh well, just sharing my thoughts and I'll leave it at that.

^ I lost when someone didn't submit a lineup on me in the past. Yeah it sucks. Might have been last year when I was 1-13. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.