Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Eight

Featured Replies

C'mon MJ, I was impacted by the bye too. Vick? Injuries, Best.

 

I stand by my statment! haha!

  • Replies 88
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Florence Figthers are extremely proud to be able to bring K David Akers back to the team. He was with the Fighters during some of the bleaker years and he deserves to be on the team when they are fighting for the division. Welcome back sir!

You play the same teams he does, just on different weeks.
I know, but the points allowed for each team is discouraging

Not much of a chance to win this week. I had to pick up 2 RB to have somebody in the starting line-up.

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Projections

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (56 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (107 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (89 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (95 pts)

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (90 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (67 pts)

Indo Savages (49 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (63 pts)

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (73 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (64 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (77 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (110 pts)

Maytown Mirkers (96 pts) at Florence Fighters (100 pts)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (82 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (79 pts)

 

Jungle Junkies (107 pts) at East End Evolution (88 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (97 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (58 pts)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (68 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (87 pts)

Paducah Rabbit Fists (123 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (61 pts)

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (127 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (112 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (83 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (81 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (106 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (101 pts)

Junction City Jailcats * (108 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (102 pts)

  • Author

Four teams haven't turned in lineups this morning

Not much of a chance to win this week. I had to pick up 2 RB to have somebody in the starting line-up.

 

I've got Ingram, Hillis, Jennings, and Mike Williams (TB) out this week... I'm starting Phillip Tanner, who I've never even heard of. :lol:

I'm having issues trying to start a line-up...

Guy didn't set his lineup I get the W!

 

Not necessarily, I don't think.

You have to beat the average score or lowest score. Something like that I'm not sure. When Godot gets on he can clarify. I lost when I played someone that didn't submit a lineup once I believe.

You have to beat the average score or lowest score. Something like that I'm not sure. When Godot gets on he can clarify. I lost when I played someone that didn't submit a lineup once I believe.

 

That's crazy. Should be a W if they don't submit their lineup, you shouldn't lose because someone doesn't set their lineup. :popcorn:

  • Author
Guy didn't set his lineup I get the W!

 

Not necessarily, I don't think.

 

Why not?
Because if someone doesn't submit a lineup they get an automatic L and their opponent plays their lineup from the last week. So it is possible for both teams to get a loss.
  • Author
That's crazy. Should be a W if they don't submit their lineup, you shouldn't lose because someone doesn't set their lineup. :popcorn:
Read your rules former champion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.