Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK tickets

Featured Replies

I noticed that none of the first games are selling tickets very fast, is it the economy, poor opponents, or what? I figured the students would be fired up for the season to start.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have season tickets and got them in the mail last week.

I did my part. I'll be at every game I can grab tickets for this season (just as I have every season since I've been a student at UK).

As far as your question goes, the reason for early games is usually the weak opponents. To a lot of people, the drive and money isn't worth watching an absolute beat down.

Also, sitting in the upper level of Rupp is not an enjoyable experience.

 

The first few rows can be enjoyable.. If you're up where the TVs are every few feet, you might as well stay at home. :lol:

I got lower levels at Freedom Hall today for the game in Louisville. I can't wait.

Also, sitting in the upper level of Rupp is not an enjoyable experience.

 

I've been sitting in Row S of the upper level since I was 7 years old. I have enjoyed 99% of the games I've been to throughout the years up there. I consider myself extremely lucky to even have the opportunity to go to the games.

  • Author
Also, sitting in the upper level of Rupp is not an enjoyable experience.

If anyone would rather be home, that is a good enough point for me that they need a new arena.

If anyone would rather be home, that is a good enough point for me that they need a new arena.

 

I wouldn't look for a new arena to fix that problem though, the bleachers are easy to pack people in and sell more tickets than fixed chair back seats. If the upper deck had chair backs people would feel a lot different.

I've been sitting in Row S of the upper level since I was 7 years old. I have enjoyed 99% of the games I've been to throughout the years up there. I consider myself extremely lucky to even have the opportunity to go to the games.

My aunt and her husband have upper level tickets about 4 rows up and love them...mid court. I must admit I am spoiled. We have lower level tickets, 7 rows off the court.

  • Author

If I lived close to Lexington, I cannot see myself missing a game.

Just to crowded and packed in up top for me to enjoy sitting in the upper level. No leg room what so ever.

I've sit in 223 since they built the place. I love my peeps ! Go Big Blue !!

Just to crowded and packed in up top for me to enjoy sitting in the upper level. No leg room what so ever.

 

Agree, I have a great seat for every game. My recliner and a HDTV.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.