Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK tickets

Featured Replies

I've sit in 223 since they built the place. I love my peeps ! Go Big Blue !!

 

This is something I enjoy too, seeing the same people you have sit with for years. We have had the same tickets since Rupp was built.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone want to hook my wife and I up with some good tickets this season?

  • Author

Does this have anything to do with it?

 

College Basketball Ticket Prices Top 25Rank Team Avg. Price

1 Duke Blue Devils Basketball $228.28

2 Kentucky Wildcats Basketball $219.81

3 Tennessee Volunteers Basketball $179.24

4 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Basketball $163.33

5 Ohio State Buckeyes Basketball $151.20

6 Maryland Terrapins Basketball $132.43

7 Temple Owls Basketball $125.81

8 North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball $118.62

9 Virginia Tech Hokies Basketball $118.06

10 Kansas Jayhawks Basketball $101.67

11 Indiana Hoosiers Basketball $99.75

12 UCLA Bruins Basketball $94.46

13 Illinois Fighting Illini Basketball $94.14

14 Florida Gators Basketball $79.14

15 Wisconsin Badgers Basketball $75.85

16 Seton Hall Pirates Basketball $75.25

17 Kansas State Wildcats Basketball $69.57

18 Louisville Cardinals Basketball $69.23

19 Syracuse Orange Basketball $67.76

20 St. John’s Red Storm Basketball $63.15

21 North Carolina State Wolfpack Basketball $61.21

22 Pittsburgh Panthers Basketball $57.58

23 Vanderbilt Commodores Basketball $51.98

24 West Virginia Mountaineers Basketball $51.04

25 Georgetown Hoyas Basketball $50.00

 

 

Tweet

  • Author

I got lowers for Radford game today on Ticketmaster.

^ I was looking on ticketmaster for the UNC game, it looks like they aren't on sale yet. I'm not real familiar with ticketmaster. Will they for sure have some tickets for that event? Anyone know?

I wouldn't look for a new arena to fix that problem though, the bleachers are easy to pack people in and sell more tickets than fixed chair back seats. If the upper deck had chair backs people would feel a lot different.
UK only needs to drive an hour west and they have two places to go for an example.
I've been sitting in Row S of the upper level since I was 7 years old. I have enjoyed 99% of the games I've been to throughout the years up there. I consider myself extremely lucky to even have the opportunity to go to the games.
I can get tickets to almost any game, usually for free. If they aren't lower, I'm not going unless it's to take my Dad. Call me spoiled or what have you, but I would much rather sit at home then attend ANY regular season UK game in the uppers at Rupp.

 

I try not to miss a Freedom Hall game and don't care nearly as much where I sit there. Much more fan-friendly place to catch a game. The YUM! Center blows Rupp completely out of the water...not even a contest and any UK fan who thinks otherwise either has gold sunrise's seats (I'm super jealous) or is delusional.

I can get tickets to almost any game, usually for free. If they aren't lower, I'm not going unless it's to take my Dad. Call me spoiled or what have you, but I would much rather sit at home then attend ANY regular season UK game in the uppers at Rupp.I try not to miss a Freedom Hall game and don't care nearly as much where I sit there. Much more fan-friendly place to catch a game. The YUM! Center blows Rupp completely out of the water...not even a contest and any UK fan who thinks otherwise either has gold sunrise's seats (I'm super jealous) or is delusional.

 

There are people that would give limbs to go to ANY UK game at Rupp Arena. Consider yourself lucky. I know I do.

I have not been to the Yum! Center yet. I'm sure it's MUCH nicer than Rupp. It should be. It's 30+ years younger.

Freedom Hall is OK. Just my opinion.

I can get tickets to almost any game, usually for free. If they aren't lower, I'm not going unless it's to take my Dad. Call me spoiled or what have you, but I would much rather sit at home then attend ANY regular season UK game in the uppers at Rupp.

 

I try not to miss a Freedom Hall game and don't care nearly as much where I sit there. Much more fan-friendly place to catch a game. The YUM! Center blows Rupp completely out of the water...not even a contest and any UK fan who thinks otherwise either has gold sunrise's seats (I'm super jealous) or is delusional.

 

I agree 100%.

I can get tickets to almost any game, usually for free. If they aren't lower, I'm not going unless it's to take my Dad. Call me spoiled or what have you, but I would much rather sit at home then attend ANY regular season UK game in the uppers at Rupp.

 

Any time you want to pass those free upper tickets on to ol MJ, let me know haha!

^ I was looking on ticketmaster for the UNC game, it looks like they aren't on sale yet. I'm not real familiar with ticketmaster. Will they for sure have some tickets for that event? Anyone know?

 

Don't get your hopes up. UNC game will be sold out before they get to ticketmaster.

  • Author

Ticketmaster only gets student tickets that don't get bought up and a very few of other team's allotment that dont get bought.

If you are willing to pay ( and I mean pay) for good tickets, you can check out stub hub. They even have season tickets listed ($799-7200)

^ I was looking on ticketmaster for the UNC game, it looks like they aren't on sale yet. I'm not real familiar with ticketmaster. Will they for sure have some tickets for that event? Anyone know?

Bout the only way you are going to get tickets to that game is a scalper and they will be very $$$$$$.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.