Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK tickets

Featured Replies

I can get tickets to almost any game, usually for free. If they aren't lower, I'm not going unless it's to take my Dad. Call me spoiled or what have you, but I would much rather sit at home then attend ANY regular season UK game in the uppers at Rupp.

 

I try not to miss a Freedom Hall game and don't care nearly as much where I sit there. Much more fan-friendly place to catch a game. The YUM! Center blows Rupp completely out of the water...not even a contest and any UK fan who thinks otherwise either has gold sunrise's seats (I'm super jealous) or is delusional.

 

:lol: We only have 2 tickets and my husband, son and I wanting to go. Our son has already spoken for the UNC tickets. I had always used the UofL tickets when Preston was playing. Plan on taking my mom to a couple of games this year. She is a HUGE UK fan and has been for years. She keeps a running score and stats of each UK game. She still have all of thoes for Rupps last year.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ I figured that but what about normal games?

 

Maybe some early games, but when the SEC starts I would think scalper only...or friend.

Got some St. Johns tickets this evening.

 

 

Was hoping for a crack at some UNC tickets but they did not even post online for sale on ticketmaster like they were scheduled to. Already sold out, didn't even get to the general public. Those St. Johns tickets went quick too I was on there right at 6:00 and just got uppers, row H though so I can handle that.

Got some St. Johns tickets this evening.

 

 

Was hoping for a crack at some UNC tickets but they did not even post online for sale on ticketmaster like they were scheduled to. Already sold out, didn't even get to the general public. Those St. Johns tickets went quick too I was on there right at 6:00 and just got uppers, row H though so I can handle that.

 

My buddy was sitting on ticketmaster waiting to buy UNC tickets for us. I told him that it was too good to be true and was unfortunately right lol.

My buddy was sitting on ticketmaster waiting to buy UNC tickets for us. I told him that it was too good to be true and was unfortunately right lol.

 

Yeah I had that date saved as an alert on my phone and everything so I had been looking forward to it for a while. I figured there would at least be some tickets left for the UNC game but it was sold out before tickets even posted on ticketmaster. I guess other than season ticket holders and what went in the student lottery all of the other seats were pre purchased by corporations and people with access to early bird tickets. Definitely broke my heart when I realized I wouldn't even at least get a crack at them.

 

 

Going to have to settle for my St. Johns tickets I guess. :lol:

For a decent price I would consider letting someone have my UNC or U of L ticket with a nifty schedule (don't want to scalp any tickets). Keep in mind I would only be selling it to offset costs of treatment for my wife in our medical struggles right now. However, it would just be one ticket and you'd have to sit by my wife.

For a decent price I would consider letting someone have my UNC or U of L ticket with a nifty schedule (don't want to scalp any tickets). Keep in mind I would only be selling it to offset costs of treatment for my wife in our medical struggles right now. However, it would just be one ticket and you'd have to sit by my wife.

 

The way its looking you could really cash in on the UNC game. Tickets going for as high as I can ever remember. Saw some lowers for $5000!

A friend of mine, who has a pair of lower arena season tickets, said he could get $3,000 for the pair for the UNC game if he wanted to sell them. But he's going to the game.

 

No way I'd pay that kind of money for a basketball game!

I signed up for the NCAA Final Four Ticket Lottery and got lucky this year. The Ol Duckster is headed back to the Big Easy.

 

I cannot climb the steps any more at Rupp. So, if I don't have lowers, I won't go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.