Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

Anyone need a wide receiver?

 

I have:

 

Anquan Boldin

Erik Decker

Pierre Garcon

Dwayne Bowe

 

Bowe will be the hardest to get. I need a running back.

 

 

Who doesn't need a running back?

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Enjoy your win this week sir.

Who doesn't need a running back?

 

I don't.:D

^ Enjoy your win this week sir.

 

I will not count it until it happens. Had a huge lead going into Monday night and lost at the very end of the game.

  • Author

My team put up a strong 33 point performance today

My team put up a strong 33 point performance today

 

My guess is the bulletin board in the locker room has shown your avatars all year.

 

Your team is just not ready to play ! :D

I'm playing against a team that's starting Luke McCown with no other QBs on the roster? What's up with that?

I'm playing against a team that's starting Luke McCown with no other QBs on the roster? What's up with that?

 

Nevermind.. I just saw Brady. I missed him when I looked at the bench initially. I don't feel as dirty now.

Demarco Murray !!! :dancingpa

My team put up a strong 33 point performance today

 

Thanks for helping me out this week, Godot.

I will not count it until it happens. Had a huge lead going into Monday night and lost at the very end of the game.

 

I was pretty lucky in that comeback...

I'm toast, Rocket had Rice and Colston to go still.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.