Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

  • Author
ATTN: Everyone on my roster is available . Mauk Ridge Maniacs Yes that means Forte :madman: and Fitzgerald :popcorn:. I need to try and turn this streak if it is possible .:cry:

 

Would like to have a consistent Qb and consistency in my RBS. :clap:

 

Remember deadline is tomorrow night .

 

 

Not quite

 

 

 

 

 

The Trade Deadline is Thursday Night at 8 PM CST of Week Ten
  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not quite

OOOOPs my bad I am still willing to deal and try to turn my 6 game skid .

ATTN: Everyone on my roster is available . Mauk Ridge Maniacs Yes that means Forte :madman: and Fitzgerald :popcorn:. I need to try and turn this streak if it is possible .:cry:

 

Would like to have a consistent Qb and consistency in my RBS. :clap:

 

Remember deadline is tomorrow night .

 

I sent you a trade request

I sent you a trade request

 

Your Pm is full it needs some emptied out it says .

I sent out a trade offer last night. I forget who it was to, so make sure you check the website.

I sent out a trade offer last night. I forget who it was to, so make sure you check the website.

 

Everyone ignore it until after this week!

Everyone ignore it until after this week!

 

It would probably help you this week.

It would probably help you this week.

 

Someone accept this trade!

 

Haha if you can't tell I'd love to get a win against you this week. Keep the Florence Fighters in the driver seat of our division.

I'd love a win this week.

 

Too bad I have 2 quarterbacks who may or may not play, running backs that aren't very good, receivers that don't receive, defenses that don't defend, and kickers who never get to kick.

 

Worst team I've ever had in many years of fantasy football.

^ I mean David Akers is the third ranked kicker in the league!

 

I'm kind of mad I let him go. Might be the first time since I've played in the BGP league that I didn't draft him.

^ I mean David Akers is the third ranked kicker in the league!

 

I'm kind of mad I let him go. Might be the first time since I've played in the BGP league that I didn't draft him.

 

Fine... Fine! :lol: My arguments for every other position stand, though. Mike Williams (TB) has really let me down this year. Jennings has been the only player I've gotten solid production out of all season. Hillis has been a massive bust as well. And Bradford didn't take the next step that I expected from him. I'm pretty sure I could've had Stafford in the spot I grabbed him.

 

Ahh well, you live and you learn.

Your Pm is full it needs some emptied out it says .

Emptied

Fine... Fine! :lol: My arguments for every other position stand, though. Mike Williams (TB) has really let me down this year. Jennings has been the only player I've gotten solid production out of all season. Hillis has been a massive bust as well. And Bradford didn't take the next step that I expected from him. I'm pretty sure I could've had Stafford in the spot I grabbed him.

 

Ahh well, you live and you learn.

 

The game is so unpredictable sometimes. And I was just kidding about David Akers. I love the guy. Other than McNabb, he's my favorite player in the NFL. Probably only because he spoke my senior year at our Baccalaureate (really random, I know). But I told him I was a big Eagles fan and I really wanted to see them make the Super Bowl that year...sure enough they did. I wish I hadn't let him go from the Florence Fighters, we miss him haha!

Someone accept this trade!

 

Haha if you can't tell I'd love to get a win against you this week. Keep the Florence Fighters in the driver seat of our division.

 

Can I have Dickson back?

Can I have Dickson back?

 

I'd say sure, but I need him in week 9 haha!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.