Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

Anybody in the National need a RB? I need a WR or two till Andre Johnson gets back. I'd deal about anybody RB or QB wise outside of M Turner.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still pondering making an offer to Wildcat Dad.

Maybe I ought to try that ,to change my luck . Unreal I thought I had a decent team .
You always think your teams are better than they actually are!

Feeling pretty good about my odds against GT this week.

You always think your teams are better than they actually are!

 

Not me. Maybe when Jamal Charles was healthy...but now I'm pretty much amazed every time my team wins.

Looks like neither of my QBs are going to play this week... Decisions, decisions.

Anybody in the National need a RB? I need a WR or two till Andre Johnson gets back. I'd deal about anybody RB or QB wise outside of M Turner.

 

You have RB's other than Turner? Are you sure?:D:lol:

I'm still pondering making an offer to Wildcat Dad.

I would be interested in trying to work something out with the Mustard Seeds . I have had several offers but no where close . Seems like I am getting offered several injured players . >>>Keepers do me no good for next(if they are not playing or out for season ) if I don't turn this around .

You have RB's other than Turner? Are you sure?:D:lol:

 

What I was thinking as well. :lol:

The Sam Bradford experiment is over for the Bridge Sitters... And it was a failure. :lol:

^ Sounds more like a bridge jumper to me...haha

Anyone need a wide receiver?

 

I have:

 

Anquan Boldin

Erik Decker

Pierre Garcon

Dwayne Bowe

 

Bowe will be the hardest to get. I need a running back.

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Projections

 

Auxier RiverRats * at Louisa Lumber * (-9.0)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-8.9) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (-10.8) at Florence Fighters

Huggs Thuggs at Pikeville High Risers (-6.6)

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds at Richmond Outsiders * (-31.0)

East End Evolution at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (-27.3)

West Kentucky Rams (-28.1) at Possum Trot WarHogs

Southern KY SubVets at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (-15.6)

 

Indo Savages at Atwood Fighting' Amish (-27.1)

Northern Kentucky Blazers * (-1.2) at Boyle County Blue Devils

Paducah Rabbit Fists at Jungle Junkies (-0.7)

Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (-11.5) at Shelby Cardinals

 

Junction City Jailcats * at Big Creek Moonshiners (-34.6)

Maysville Split Ends at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (-1.2)

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-14.0)

Maytown Mirkers at Sawville GymShoes (-2.5)

  • Author

Four teams haven't turned in lineups this morning

 

All in the American Conference

Some pretty big spreads on that list

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.