October 24, 201114 yr Sure wish I'd stuck with the Texans defense. I figured Cam would sure throw a pick or two. That probably cost me a chance to win. I doubt MJD can outscore Mike Thomas by 15 points. I figure this one would be close and low scoring. Both of us had some pretty good guys on bye weeks. I thought I had an advantage with Stafford playing the Falcons and the Lions lay an egg.
October 24, 201114 yr My team is finally turning things around after a rough start. Will be 3-1 in the past 4 weeks.
October 25, 201114 yr Author Final Scores Auxier RiverRats * (54 pts) at Louisa Lumber * (84 pts) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (101 pts) at Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (71 pts) Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (90 pts) at Florence Fighters (81 pts) Huggs Thuggs (53 pts) at Pikeville High Risers (67 pts) Cincinnati Bail Bonds (83 pts) at Richmond Outsiders * (81 pts) East End Evolution (84 pts) at Lex-Town Grapplers ® (89 pts) West Kentucky Rams (71 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (59 pts) Southern KY SubVets (33 pts) at Erlanger Earthquakes ® (72 pts) Indo Savages (74 pts) at Atwood Fighting' Amish (53 pts) Northern Kentucky Blazers * (91 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils (79 pts) Paducah Rabbit Fists (84 pts) at Jungle Junkies (67 pts) Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (94 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (40 pts) Junction City Jailcats * (61 pts) at Big Creek Moonshiners (106 pts) Maysville Split Ends (96 pts) at Mauk Ridge Maniacs (71 pts) Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (55 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (59 pts) Maytown Mirkers (120 pts) at Sawville GymShoes (81 pts)
October 25, 201114 yr Frustrating. I blew a chance to put some distance between my division rival by not playing the Texans D. Oh well.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.