Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Seven

Featured Replies

Yikes didn't realize strikes. Thought if we didn't turn it in it just defaulted to the lineup we turned in last. My bad.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yikes didn't realize strikes. Thought if we didn't turn it in it just defaulted to the lineup we turned in last. My bad.

 

It does, but you still get an automatic loss.

Yikes didn't realize strikes. Thought if we didn't turn it in it just defaulted to the lineup we turned in last. My bad.
Maybe I ought to try that ,to change my luck . Unreal I thought I had a decent team .
The League Record for Longest Losing Streak:

is 11 games held by the Paintsville Pythons of 2004-2005 and Jungle Junkies of 2010-2011

 

Ughhh...

Does anyone in the American Conference want Jeremy Maclin? Just want a servicable RB in return.

Does anyone in the American Conference want Jeremy Maclin? Just want a servicable RB in return.

 

I want him but I don't have a serviceable RB you give you. :lol:

^As far as I can tell you have two....:D

 

I said to GIVE you. :D I'd love to make something happen but it's just not possible. I keep looking at my roster for people to trade but I can't trade my starters and you don't want anyone else off that team.

The Game of the Week

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists (6-1) at Jungle Junkies (5-2)

 

The top two teams in the Harrod Division playing for the Division Lead

 

Not sure if I have ever been Game of the week!

 

You got me on a good week Rocket, Fred Jackson and AJ Green are on a bye for me. My bench is pretty ugly.

Not sure if I have ever been Game of the week!

 

You got me on a good week Rocket, Fred Jackson and AJ Green are on a bye for me. My bench is pretty ugly.

 

Yea that was me last week and the week before. Hopefully Best can play this week.

Started 4-0 and have lost gone 0-3 since. Losing Britt and now Jones for awhile is killing my team, also R White and the Jets passing game is killing me.

Peyton Hillis being a diva, Sam Bradford having a serious sophomore slump, and my team's overall suckiness is killing me.

  • Author

Trade Announcement

 

Pikeville High Risers gave up: Hasselbeck, Matt TEN QB, Green-Ellis, BenJarvus NEP RB, and Winslow, Kellen TBB TE

 

Southern KY SubVets gave up: Painter, Curtis IND QB, Starks, James GBP RB, and Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

ATTN: Everyone on my roster is available . Mauk Ridge Maniacs Yes that means Forte :madman: and Fitzgerald :popcorn:. I need to try and turn this streak if it is possible .:cry:

 

Would like to have a consistent Qb and consistency in my RBS. :clap:

 

Remember deadline is tomorrow night .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.