Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

What did everyone think?

 

Coach Cal "accidentally" forgot all about Pitino again :lol::lol::lol:

 

[video=youtube;Q0W-p7x-PF0]

I know this is the same event Jorts busted a slew of threes at never to see the floor for the rest of the season a couple years ago (basically saying you cannot put much stock in what happens at Madness) BUT, man Miller went crazy. Neither he or Jones missed anything all night. Jones looked like a beast. Miller was just nailing everything probably was 6-6 or 7-7 from outside. Harrow looked really good, as did everyone. Man I'm pumped!!!!!

Also was good to see Stacey Poole play good, he looked like a different player. With Hood going down they need someone else on the wing who can come in spot minutes and score.

  • Author

Matthew Mitchell sure did bring his "A" game to Madness:

 

^Mitchell is doing a great job, taking advantage of BBM 2 years in a row to create some buzz for his program.

I thought Cal's State of the Program (recruiting pitch) was directed at any and all future recruits. I also thought he did a good job of explaining his vision of what the purpose of his program was, THE PLAYERS, first and foremost.

I thought Cal's State of the Program (recruiting pitch) was directed at any and all future recruits. I also thought he did a good job of explaining his vision of what the purpose of his program was, THE PLAYERS, first and foremost.

 

Yeah he could sell ice to the eskimo's thats for sure. The whole time he kept emphasing the players first stuff I was thinking he wouldn't be hitting this that hard if not for the guys sitting there behind the bench. BUT, since those guys were behind the bench he done a marvelous job of putting out recruiting propaganda. Many have said it before and will continue to say it, but, Calipari gets it.

Cal and the Cats own Kentucky!!!!

I don't know how you could come to BBM and not come to UK, unless you just grew up dying to play for a different team. Its looked awesome for a while, especially with Cal there now.

 

And I can't even say on here what I think about Matt Mitchell. All I can say is that he is a cool, cool, cool guy. If he's not a superstar up and coming coach in girls basketball I'll be shocked. What he's done at UK is awesome, and the players have to love him. He could end up being the Cal of girls basketball sometime in the future.

  • Author
Whats wrong with Jon Hood?

 

He's out for the season with a knee injury...

I loved the Mark Krebs call out!!!,

This could be a scary good team. How in the world do you defend that combination of talent?

This could be a scary good team. How in the world do you defend that combination of talent?

 

If Miller and Jones consistently play as good as they did Friday night they will be almost impossible to defend. Jones was taking everything to the rack strong, but also had a good looking stroke on his jumper. Miller was just raining threes like Delk. If those guys perform any where close to that level and give that scoring versatility they will be incredible.

I was impressed with several of the Cats . Topping my list other than Jones,Miller and Davis would have to be Kidd-Gilchrist and Ryan Harrow . I really like the the way Gilchrist takes everything to the basket .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.