Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

I just watched it today anybody know who the 2 walks are one guy is 5'9 and the other is 5'11 can't remember what their names are?

They are scary good from 1-4. I'm worried about the center spot against good front lines and in the tournament.

Shabazz and his dad were impressed.

Shabazz and his dad were impressed.

 

I would certainly hope so.

They are scary good from 1-4. I'm worried about the center spot against good front lines and in the tournament.
I think we were saying the exact same thing this time last season... Not saying it will turn out like that.
I just watched it today anybody know who the 2 walks are one guy is 5'9 and the other is 5'11 can't remember what their names are?

 

Sam Malone and Brian Long.

 

Malones father has been friends with Cal for a while and I think Cal's just kind of doing him a favor. Forgot what the story was on Long. Malone is from around Boston I am wanting to say.

Sam Malone and Brian Long.

 

Malones father has been friends with Cal for a while and I think Cal's just kind of doing him a favor. Forgot what the story was on Long. Malone is from around Boston I am wanting to say.

Did Cal frequent Cheers while at UMASS? :D

I watched again. My expecations for this season are unreasonably high. Really, really, really like what I saw.

 

I'll say it one more time, Matt Mitchell is a cool dude. Perfect fit for a girl's program.

Did Cal frequent Cheers while at UMASS? :D

 

Must have. :lol:

I watched again. My expecations for this season are unreasonably high. Really, really, really like what I saw.

 

I'll say it one more time, Matt Mitchell is a cool dude. Perfect fit for a girl's program.

 

Funniest thing that happened all night IMO, is when Mitchell introduced Eddie Montgomery he came walking out in that big blue hat and the camera panned and you could see all the recruits behind the bench and Dajuan Coleman just had a look on his face like WTF? I would love to be able to watch BBM again just to see that, I mean may not be as funny as I thought but I remember briefly seeing that and cracking up. Just the look on Coleman's face was priceless, kind of like a what in the world is this guy doing and who in the world is this guy.

 

 

 

 

But as for Mitchell, cool guy and really getting it done for the womens program. Under him they will see heights they have never seen and probably will never see again. Lots of McD's All Americans on his roster and thats not something Kentucky is used to seeing on the ladies side of things.

Matthew Mitchell sure did bring his "A" game to Madness:

 

 

That was awesome

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.