Holy Cross 42 Brossart 38

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this info from a friend at the game, but I heard there actually was no need for a shot clock in this game. He told me that both teams shot a horrible percentage. Said Brossart was just jacking up three's right and left. Not looking to go into the highly effective inside game that they have. Guess Holy Cross has an answer for Brossart's inside game.

Got this info from a friend at the game, but I heard there actually was no need for a shot clock in this game. He told me that both teams shot a horrible percentage. Said Brossart was just jacking up three's right and left. Not looking to go into the highly effective inside game that they have. Guess Holy Cross has an answer for Brossart's inside game.

Highly effective inside game neutralized by Scruggs and 3 of 20 shooting from beyond the arc costs the Mustangs a scalp. Stangs played without Mutsch still feeling the effects of a concussion suffered in the Campbell Co game.

Congrats to the Indians on a hard fought win!! Very physical inside, and the defenses dominated. BB could have used Mutsch inside, but take nothing away from HC. Hit some key shots and answered every Mustang run.

The floor was a joke tonite, as both teams ice skated most of the second half. Reminded me of a NCC game??

After seeing Brossart this is a big upset to me. Here comes BigStud to let us know how HC is going to be in regional again.

Nonetheless, Congrats to the HC Indians

Any stats on Jimmy Ryan?

Holy Cross is a good team, but no one should say they are making it to the regional tournament because they are not going to get by Holmes or CovCath.

After seeing Brossart this is a big upset to me. Here comes BigStud to let us know how HC is going to be in regional again.

Nonetheless, Congrats to the HC Indians

Any stats on Jimmy Ryan?

4 points--He and Uebel pretty much neutralized one another.

If Brossart wants to win the 10th they are going to need more offense (obvious statement but wow, 38 points). Good luck getting even getting out of the district with 38 points.

HC plays pretty stingy defense normally....They had no problem scoring on 10th region and district opponent Campbell Co. last weekend so I wouldn't be too worried....