Holy Cross 42 Brossart 38

HC plays pretty stingy defense normally....They had no problem scoring on 10th region and district opponent Campbell Co. last weekend so I wouldn't be too worried....

Is the worst of Mustangs weekend still ahead??? Already 1 Brossart loss with another looming tomorrow, a UofK loss coupled with a Tennessee win and Lofton scoring 30. Just some friendly joking with ya my man! :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the worst of Mustangs weekend still ahead??? Already 1 Brossart loss with another looming tomorrow, a UofK loss coupled with a Tennessee win and Lofton scoring 30. Just some friendly joking with ya my man! :lol:

:lol: :lol: It's all in fun.. :thumb:

After seeing Brossart this is a big upset to me. Here comes BigStud to let us know how HC is going to be in regional again.

Nonetheless, Congrats to the HC Indians

Any stats on Jimmy Ryan?

Not saying they are in the regional, but sticking by what I said before the season. HC is a top 5 team in the region. They are very quick on the perimeter and can defend. They have an inside presence. If anyone thinks CCH and Holmes are just going to walk over this team they are joking. This HC team is better than last years HC team. I will keep saying it, and they'll keep proving it.

By the way HC JV team beat Brossart JV by 15 and snapped Brossarts 30 game win streak on the JV level I believe.

Not saying they are in the regional, but sticking by what I said before the season. HC is a top 5 team in the region. They are very quick on the perimeter and can defend. They have an inside presence. If anyone thinks CCH and Holmes are just going to walk over this team they are joking. This HC team is better than last years HC team. I will keep saying it, and they'll keep proving it.

By the way HC JV team beat Brossart JV by 15 and snapped Brossarts 30 game win streak on the JV level I believe.

They're top 3 IMO...

Looks like varsity ball is not jv for BB.

Looks like the lost one game on the year without one of their starters.

Sorry, this is not meant to belittle Holy Cross' victory, they obviously earned it, and congratulations to the Indians.

Looks like varsity ball is not jv for BB.

Looks like they lost one game against a very tough team at their building by four points--How's your senior laden--"We've been waiting for this year for four years"--team doing?? :D

This is very impressive to me. Especially that they won by 15.

HC will win quite a few JV games if they stick with that lineup too. Due to their overall team youth, their Varsity 6, 7, 8 and I believe 9 men all started and played the JV game. Certainly nothing wrong with that, but it does give you an advantage against most teams. Brossart JV will get a boost with the pending return of one of their starters and scorers, whose been out all season with a badly sprained ankle. FYI, they lost another tough one to LaSalle JV this afternoon 41-37!!

HC will win quite a few JV games if they stick with that lineup too. Due to their overall team youth, their Varsity 6, 7, 8 and I believe 9 men all started and played the JV game. Certainly nothing wrong with that, but it does give you an advantage against most teams. Brossart JV will get a boost with the pending return of one of their starters and scorers, whose been out all season with a badly sprained ankle. FYI, they lost another tough one to LaSalle JV this afternoon 41-37!!

Will Eifert is the only person on JV who will probably be moved up for varsity only soon.

The freshman giwa kid will play all year for experience, Sullivan can't get a conistent spot on varsity and Sorrel needs the JV time to get more shots in.

Will Eifert is the only person on JV who will probably be moved up for varsity only soon.

The freshman giwa kid will play all year for experience, Sullivan can't get a conistent spot on varsity and Sorrel needs the JV time to get more shots in.

Like I said, no complaints from this end! Giwa was first off the bench for Varsity last night, and I thought showed a lot of poise for a young kid. I'd heard Eifert had improved and he has; although I'd probably still use him some in JV, where he'll be the go-to guy inside. Sorrel has a sweet stroke and will help both teams.