Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buffalo 34 New England 31

Featured Replies

If you were the Pats, would you think about dealing Hernandez or Gronkowski? I feel like both have a ton of potential as we have seen. Maybe they could get some help on D for one of them.

I was pretty upset about the loss, but at least I felt somewhat good knowing the Pats, specifically Tom Brady, can't play any worse than they did yesterday. It was pitiful to watch. I've never seen a Patriots team let off the gas like they did yesterday. They usually lay an egg early every season, then run off a huge stretch of wins. I look for something similar to happen starting next week. I feel bad for Oakland.

I thought it comical that at the end Hoodie lost his mind and cost his team a timeout that if not for the penalty could have made a difference in the drive that could have been from Brady.

 

He didn't cost them a timeout. After the review, the clock was going to start on the referee's whistle. So, Buffalo would have just milked it down or forced New England to take that timeout anyway.

It's tougher to win in the NFL when you dont know the other team's signs and what plays they are calling :lol:

I was pretty upset about the loss, but at least I felt somewhat good knowing the Pats, specifically Tom Brady, can't play any worse than they did yesterday. It was pitiful to watch. I've never seen a Patriots team let off the gas like they did yesterday. They usually lay an egg early every season, then run off a huge stretch of wins. I look for something similar to happen starting next week. I feel bad for Oakland.

 

Run DMC might for for 300 yards vs that D. It was pathetic.

^Originality is not your strong suit, is it? :rolleyes:
No, but facts are. :D
It's tougher to win in the NFL when you dont know the other team's signs and what plays they are calling :lol:

 

:thumb: :lol:

He didn't cost them a timeout. After the review, the clock was going to start on the referee's whistle. So, Buffalo would have just milked it down or forced New England to take that timeout anyway.
From what I read, and what I saw, that wasn't the case at all. He beleaguered the point as he went on his profanity laden tirade and he was charged a timeout in the process. Hoodie lost it, and that's the bottom line.

How about Fitzy? Maybe Cincy should have given him another chance or two? He hasn't been bad in Buffalo, even though Chan Gailey is known for getting alot out of his offenses.

How about Fitzy? Maybe Cincy should have given him another chance or two? He hasn't been bad in Buffalo, even though Chan Gailey is known for getting alot out of his offenses.

 

I doubt Fitzy does that here. Chan Gailey has to get a lot of credit for it. It's amazing how having a good offensive guy can help make a QB become better. When he was in Cincy they had him basically make one read, and if it was not there he was taking off running. Bratkowski was just bad, he had some good years. However teams caught up with what he was doing, and he just never knew how to adjust to it. Palmer's career went down because of it, and as we have seen Fitz is not half bad. Actually right now he is really good! However when in Cincy apparently they never taught him how to read the field, even though he started 13 games for them that year. However you can tell with Buffalo they have worked with him on it.

I will pose the question again...

 

If you were the Pats, would you think about dealing Hernandez or Gronkowski? I feel like both have a ton of potential as we have seen. Maybe they could get some help on D for one of them.
If you were the Pats, would you think about dealing Hernandez or Gronkowski? I feel like both have a ton of potential as we have seen. Maybe they could get some help on D for one of them.

 

They create some serious match up problems when they go with a 2 TE set. I would keep both.

If you were the Pats, would you think about dealing Hernandez or Gronkowski? I feel like both have a ton of potential as we have seen. Maybe they could get some help on D for one of them.

 

No way. Those two together is what makes their offense a nightmare to defend, IMO. I wouldn't deal them, and I don't think they could get a player in return who could equal the value they'd be losing.

If I'm New England I keep both TEs. Along with Welker & Brady they have the most unique offense in the league. They need some defensive help in the worst way, but I don't know how much trading either TE will help. Both are really good in that system. Hernandez needs to be in a spread type system like NE plays, and Gronokowski is more of a Red Zone guy that would struggle as the only TE in a more traditional offense IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.