Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

You know what cracks me up? Everybody has wrote SK off this season well lets look back to 2008 that average SK team was 2-2 after their 4th game. They where also 4-4 after their 8th game. They also had a sophomore QB and a junior RB maybe this is the recipe to get back to state just maybe! :D

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryle by 14.

  • Author
Ryle by 14.

 

Who is going to score for Ryle?

  • Author
Ryle by 14.

 

Who is going to score for Ryle?

I have a good question: Who is going to score for Ryle? Can you hear me? WHO IS GOING TO SCORE FOR RYLE?

Ryle 35-7.

Nope I did not invent Facebook check it out. Plus I know plenty of players and SK/Ryle can't stand each other maybe you should go to the game and see first hand.

 

I never miss a game. Oh and you are right, I asked my son how the team feels about SK and he said yeah we hate them. I asked him why and he said they are a rival and maybe a little to do with them going to the bathroom in our locker room last year. Thought you would appreciate the fact that you were right. I never saw it because my son likes a bunch of the kids on SK.

  • Author
I never miss a game. Oh and you are right, I asked my son how the team feels about SK and he said yeah we hate them. I asked him why and he said they are a rival and maybe a little to do with them going to the bathroom in our locker room last year. Thought you would appreciate the fact that you were right. I never saw it because my son likes a bunch of the kids on SK.

 

Yea I wonder what happens to the locker room at SK Friday.

Yea I wonder what happens to the locker room at SK Friday.

 

It will be in very good shape when Ryle leaves. That's the way the Raiders do business.

Where is the game being played? Time?

@ Simon Kenton. Kick off is 7:00

I don't know how to pick on this one. SK is a completely different team than what they have beeen accustomed to being over the past few seasons and the same is true for Ryle with their losses from last season and obviously Elliott for this season. Ryle's schedule that they have played so far may be a little more of an advantage for them, other than that , I don't know due to not seeing Ryle play yet and only seeing SK play Beechwood. Regardless, I believe that this is a huge game for whoever wins, because the winner of this butts heads with Boone and Dixie to see who wins their district.

  • Author

Well preseason is over for SK now its time to beat Ryle for their first district win and prove to everybody SK is the top team in NKY 6A!

Ryle wins big. SK is the 4th best team in this district

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.