Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 69 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thanks. I like messin with uk#1. He helps fuel the fire for SK opponents.

 

Hmmm ya he does something all right.....

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Pretty sad if it takes what I say to motivate the opponent!

  • Author

I don't think people realize how much these two teams hate each other. From what I have heard there has been a lot of smack talking going on between players this week.

I've got SK.

  • Author
I've got SK.

 

Good choice Clyde!

  • Author

SK can't wait to give Ryle their payback!

I don't know what to expect. With that being said I don't think 14 points will beat the Raiders so SK will need to keep improving offensively to come out with a W.

I am going with Ryle on this one! I think line play is the difference.

SK can't wait to give Ryle their payback!

 

Does Ryle get a cut of the gate at SK or part of the payback for the event? Colleges do that when the little teams go play the big teams. I like that. Nice idea.

Does Ryle get a cut of the gate at SK or part of the payback for the event? Colleges do that when the little teams go play the big teams. I like that. Nice idea.

 

Good one!:clap::rolleyes:

I don't think people realize how much these two teams hate each other. From what I have heard there has been a lot of smack talking going on between players this week.

 

This is totally something that you have invented. I think the only "hate" is yours. I happen to know that a lot of those kids are good friends.

  • Author
This is totally something that you have invented. I think the only "hate" is yours. I happen to know that a lot of those kids are good friends.

 

 

It involves Ryles best player and some SK players just check his facebook.

It involves Ryles best player and some SK players just check his facebook.

 

Even if that was the case, just because one or two players talk trash to each other does not mean the two teams hate each other. You are always going to have one or two kids from any given team say things to each other. That kind of attitude should not be put on the entire team just because a couple kids go back and forth.

  • Author
This is totally something that you have invented. I think the only "hate" is yours. I happen to know that a lot of those kids are good friends.

 

 

Nope I did not invent Facebook check it out. Plus I know plenty of players and SK/Ryle can't stand each other maybe you should go to the game and see first hand.

  • Author
Even if that was the case, just because one or two players talk trash to each other does not mean the two teams hate each other. You are always going to have one or two kids from any given team say things to each other. That kind of attitude should not be put on the entire team just because a couple kids go back and forth.

 

 

Its more than one or two its probably over 1,000 if you add all the fans and past players.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.