katbird

Who wins???  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Western 24-14. Western has a good squad this year and are not discouraged by the household name "Highlands"

Highlands is averaging 48 pts, so if Western can hold Highlands to 14 points, then they'll have a shot at winning the game.

I just don't see that happening. The offense has so many weapons, there's no way to key on just one or two players.

Highlands giving up 24 would also be a surprise.

But having said that, I will admit I know absolutely nothing except what's in this thread about Western.

Could friday night be titled "Bryan Station part deux"

Not a chance - with the possible exception of Elder at the Pit, Highlands will hang at least 40 on every opponent they face the rest of the season. Only way to beat them this year with the offensive firepower they have in their arsenal is to win a shootout... which is highly unlikely given their stout defense.

Not a chance - with the possible exception of Elder at the Pit, Highlands will hang at least 40 on every opponent they face the rest of the season. Only way to beat them this year with the offensive firepower they have in their arsenal is to win a shootout... which is highly unlikely given their stout defense.

Can't be too stout, getting destroyed by Trinity:laugh:. And not everyone will get destroyed by Trinity.