Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow Demoted

Featured Replies

He is now 3rd string in Denver.

 

Seems like a good kid. I just don't think he's an NFL qb.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is now 3rd string in Denver.

 

Seems like a good kid. I just don't think he's an NFL qb.

God must not like him.

I've said it before and have been trashed for it, but I cannot stand Tim Tebow. It doesn't excite me that he's failing, but it also doesn't upset me. I'd be happier if he'd accept a TE role or something just so I can stop hearing (from Tebow himself) that he's going to succeed for whatever reasons he has in his delusional mind.

Tebow needs to borrow a small snake from Cerrano and wave it in front of his locker

Tim Tebow is an Alex Smith that can run like a fullback. Smith is actually a better passer. I understand that Tebow's heart and will to win cannot be measured by stats, but at the end of the day hes just another system quarterback who starred running the spread under Meyer.

 

 

Not saying he won't ever be a starter in the league, just saying its going to take lots of work for him to get there. If anybody has the work ethic its him, but that can only take you so far.

Not a Tebow fan at all, but the guy did perform fairly well in limited opportunities last year. I find it hard to believe that the Broncos thinks it's a safer plan to turn the reigns over to Brady Quinn should Orton get injured. Brady Quinn . . :eyeonyou:

I think it's Denver's way of increasing Quinn's trade value.

I think it's Denver's way of increasing Quinn's trade value.

 

One of the signs of the apocalypse is that Brady Quinn will one day have trade "value" . . .

I think it's Denver's way of increasing Quinn's trade value.

 

Winner.

 

 

BUT, there's also some real football concern as well. I don't think the Bronco's want to anoint Tebow as the next just yet. I think they feel right now Brady Quinn gives them a better chance to win than Tebow. If they give Tebow the backup job then they pretty much have to go with it. As long as Quinn is around they still have a more than capable backup and Tebow can continue to have time to develop, which doesn't hurt, see Aaron Rodgers.

Crazy, he goes from starter to third string

  • Author
Crazy, he goes from starter to third string

 

When your one supporter leaves you're in trouble.

When your one supporter leaves you're in trouble.

 

Your right about that but just a couple of weeks ao he was projected as the starter

It's reporting on ESPN that the backup job has not been decided...

Tebow needs to borrow a small snake from Cerrano and wave it in front of his locker

 

 

Yeah...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.