Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 51 Ryle 28 (Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

In all seriousness, I know the coordination of the offense has been a concern of Coach Warner's for a long time and he has been trying different solutions that haven't worked well.

 

Ryle should just play smash mouth football and let Elliot get his yards.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is any way Ryle is about the same as last year. However, if I were a CCH fan I would be optimistic about the result.

 

I will agree with you on this one.

I disagree, then teams will pack all 11 defenders in, man up, and Travis won't do squat.

You hit the nail on the head with the Hemple statement. Ryle will miss him and a few others this year and will be challenged. I don't see them being as good as last years team without that quarterback's run/pass threat.

While as a CovCath fan I am very happy you are saying that but.......

 

Let me get this straight!

 

You are saying that last year Ryle team looked worse in their Dixie scrimmage, than in this years CovCath scrimmage?

 

You do realize that Ryle blew out CovCath the following week and that CovCath defeated Dixie when those two teams played last year!

 

Sorry SS but no way is Ryle as good as last years team!

 

Elliott is still Elliott but no way shape or form is the new QB on the same level as Hemple (sp?). That young man was a stud IMHO not only as passer but as a runner and the kid was very, very smart, a winner/leader on the field if there ever was one!

Well, the Colerain game should be "interesting"

 

Colerain game will be an absolute joke! Just looking foward to the exuses from Union, with them being as good as last year.:puke:

Colerain game will be an absolute joke! Just looking foward to the exuses from Union, with them being as good as last year.:puke:

 

It's obvious that you are new BGP; not too many excuses ever come out of Union.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.