What's wrong with some people?

So my buddy has this neighbor who is some kind of odd. We felt kind of bad for him this past weekend because he didn't have anything to do, so we asked him if he wanted to go to Bardstown Road for a night of drinking. It was one of those situations where we expected him to say no, but to our surprise he said sure. That was fine though, no big deal. While waiting for the cab to come get us though, we noticed that he had drank an enormous amount of our beer all in a matter of about 30 minutes. Again, not really that big of a deal as we are pretty generous about sharing beers and such. Anyways, right when we got to the bar, the dude ripped about 5 shots in 5 minutes. Being slightly intoxicated myself I was fairly impressed. The rest of the night he drank beer(from what I saw anyway). He wasn't being casual about drinking it either. I'm talking bottle vertical. Anyways, we kept telling him to chill out and slow down, but it didn't take. Soon enough he was standing on chairs and heaving darts like a maniac. The bouncer told him that he needed to leave so we all decided we had better go. On the way out the dude ralphed right in front of the cop checking ID's at the door. After some pleading, the cop let us get into a cab and go home. The dude ralphed again in the cab, but the dude wasn't to mad because we had a big gulp cup for him to puke into. We then decided to get dropped off at my place because it was the closest, and the dude passed out before his head hit the couch cushion. Fast-forward to the next day. We woke up and the dude had already left in the morning. I found my bathroom covered in vomit (toilet, shower, sink). I thought, okay I'm never hanging out with that guy again. Today I was sitting in my living room and noticed an unfriendly smell coming from the couch. The dude urinated all over it, then flipped the cushions over. What in the world is wrong with people? I thought I had bad nights, but this dude takes the cake easily.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you had a bad day. I would have made him sleep outside or something. :lol:
Agree with this as there is no way would that guy sleeps on my couch after vomitting multiple times.

As an aside to the original post, I was out on Baxter Ave and Bardstown Rd on Saturday. Though with the decription of your friend I'm pretty sure I didn't see you all. :lol: :lol: