Texans Sign Joesph

Who are they going to spend all of that money on? Should have tagged him and hopefully they don't let Hall enter the offseason without an extension. Things are looking pretty bleak but that's nothing new.

How can a team with bright orange jerseys consistently look sooooooooo bleak?? :D

Who are they going to spend all of that money on? Should have tagged him and hopefully they don't let Hall enter the offseason without an extension. Things are looking pretty bleak but that's nothing new.

Amazingly the odds makers made their win total 7 or 7.5. They play an awful schedule early so they could start off not terrible and have some fans believing it's turned around or really close to being turned around.

Amazingly the odds makers made their win total 7 or 7.5. They play an awful schedule early so they could start off not terrible and have some fans believing it's turned around or really close to being turned around.

I'd be surprised with 5 wins and I'm usually overly optimistic about the Bengals.

I'd be surprised with 5 wins and I'm usually overly optimistic about the Bengals.

I agree, but they only play 1 good QB until November 13th.

The Bengals schedule is not that tough this year, so who know's what will happen. It will all depend on who Dalton, or Bruce does because there is talent on offense. On defense if Adam Jones is not suspendid he can fill in, and Brandon Ghee is someone who I do think will be a good corner. Obviously they won't do as well as Joseph, but they can do a good job especially if are young guys get a pass rush. Safety on defense is my biggest concern for the defense, and obviously QB for the offense. We will see how it plays out.