Turntable Collection

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to you! I'm the one who's :notworthy:

My friend you just sharing the thing I love of Vinyl makes it all worth the while...I would give away a turntable to anyone that I know that would respect the the eternal love of vinyl as you and I do...:thumb:Keep spinning them my friend...BTW Liquor Barn is open now in Danville...They have the Newcastle mini kegs...:ylsuper:

My friend you just sharing the thing I love of Vinyl makes it all worth the while...I would give away a turntable to anyone that I know that would respect the the eternal love of vinyl as you and I do...:thumb:Keep spinning them my friend...BTW Liquor Barn is open now in Danville...They have the Newcastle mini kegs...:ylsuper:

Them Newcastle mini-kegs have been my take-home beer of choice for a while now. Picked one up last night, and grabbed another today on the way home from the bar. Y'know, just to be safe and all. :D

Oh, and I could never possibly repay you for your subsidization of my record-collecting habits. Again, :notworthy:

Thanks!! Good stuff, Adopted Admiral! I was thinking about turn tables today as the family was trimming the tree. Growing up overseas with limited TV and radio coverage, our albums were our entertainment. The old Dean Martin Christmas on vinyl was our tree trimming background, (not the Packer game, which is still cool!).

Thanks!! Good stuff, Adopted Admiral! I was thinking about turn tables today as the family was trimming the tree. Growing up overseas with limited TV and radio coverage, our albums were our entertainment. The old Dean Martin Christmas on vinyl was our tree trimming background, (not the Packer game, which is still cool!).

Well it's time to either breakout the old turntable if you still have one,if not do yourself a favor and find one.

It sounds like to me you are ready to take a trip on the vinyl time machine...:D

I picked this baby up a couple months ago.A Philips GA 212 electronic turntable made in Holland,with a nice empire cartridge.

It cost me about $25 in restaurant food trade and a $50 upgrade package I got from ebay...I had to change a $2 capacitor and I had to adjust a few pitch control options on the electronics board.Man this table sounds so nice...

Sweet!

Kinda thinking about picking up this TT. Anyone have thoughts on it?

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ele/2740897017.html

Look for the sanyo turntable listed on Cincinnati craigslist.

It does not have a pic but I googled the model # and found some cool images.

$50 in Blue Ash.As of last week he still had it.If I lived closer I would Check it out.