Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Wright to Southwestern, it is official

Featured Replies

A great hire. I heard from my sources today that the press conference would be tomorrow evening. I guess this would make Brad Sizemore of Garrard County the front runner for the South Laurel job.

 

They are holding a "press conference" to make the announcement?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great hire. I heard from my sources today that the press conference would be tomorrow evening. I guess this would make Brad Sizemore of Garrard County the front runner for the South Laurel job.

 

Keep us updated.

Tomorrow evening press conference at Southwestern to announce the new coach... "Steve Wright." All the players have been notified to be at the gym.

Congrats to Coach Wright. Expect to see SW in contention as long as he's there. Also, write it down....Brad Sizemore will be the next Head Coach at SL.

It is no shock to me that he has taken the job if this is true.

Has the "Press Conference" happened yet? I hope he doesn't back out.

Has the "Press Conference" happened yet? I hope he doesn't back out.

 

It was on the local new tonight.....it is official.

Welcome to Warrior Nation Coach Wright!! I may have to get excited about basketball again!!

He will do a fine job. Southwestern got a good one.

Looks like a big mistake on South Laurels part.

Looks like a big mistake on SL

Rumor in London is that Billy Hicks might be interested. South will be alright long term. Like anyone else Wright done good there when he had the horses and was bad when he didn't. However I still think he is a great high school coach.

Wright did well when the administration allowed him to freely get players from other surrounding schools. When they made him start playing by the rules, things didn't go so well for him. He soon wore out his welcome, and off to PSW he goes. I wish him the best.

Wright did well when the administration allowed him to freely get players from other surrounding schools. When they made him start playing by the rules, things didn't go so well for him. He soon wore out his welcome, and off to PSW he goes. I wish him the best.

Why do people always need to provide their negative opinions! Do you for fact know that he wore out his welcome at SL? If coach Wright wasn't playing by the rules, where was the KHSAA at when all of this was going down?

Why do people always need to provide their negative opinions! Do you for fact know that he wore out his welcome at SL? If coach Wright wasn't playing by the rules, where was the KHSAA at when all of this was going down?

 

Not just my opinion, but widely known. I am, however, entitled to my opinion. Like I said in my previous post, I wish him the best at PSW.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.