Rivals 100 has 3 area Players

Zeke Pike comes in as a 4 star at # 72, and then 2 players from Taft High School in Cincy. Adolphus Washington at #86 and Dwayne Stanford at #93.

Obviously Zeke was not a big surprise, but having two players from the same High School in Cincy not named Moeller, Colrain or St. X is a big surprise to me. I had no idea Taft had two players of that caliber.

I wonder how long before the rumor of a transfer to a NKy football Powerhouse happens.:lol:

Zeke Pike comes in as a 4 star at # 72, and then 2 players from Taft High School in Cincy. Adolphus Washington at #86 and Dwayne Stanford at #93.

Obviously Zeke was not a big surprise, but having two players from the same High School in Cincy not named Moeller, Colrain or St. X is a big surprise to me. I had no idea Taft had two players of that caliber.

I wonder how long before the rumor of a transfer to a NKy football Powerhouse happens.:lol:

I thought Colerain had some top players this year.

Guest Birdflu

I assume this is a joke, but why would this happen?

I'm not sure the schools in Kenton Cty can take on anymore high profile players.

The two kids from Taft will most definately not be going anywhere.

I haven't seen them play, but from what I understand both are obviously really good. Actually, from what I've heard about Washington, I'm surprised he's not ranked higher.

Wow guess this means Towels isn't on the same level. That's awesome for Taft i wonder if Pike will try to get the Stanford kid to Auburn i see he has a offer from there according to rivals.

Patrick's too busy polishing his MULTIPLE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES to worry about it.

Patrick's too busy polishing his MULTIPLE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHIES to worry about it.

Okay I have to admit, I got a chuckle out of that response. :thumb:

The Highlands vs Dixie matchup is going to be one very interesting game. I'm guessing here, but after Dixie at first turning Highlands down to play one another this and next year, I'd bet Pike went to Coach Spritzky and said he really wanted one last shot at Highlands and Coach Spritzky changed his mind and called Dale back.

Congrats to Pike and the Taft kids. That's a very nice honor.

The two kids from Taft will most definately not be going anywhere.

I haven't seen them play, but from what I understand both are obviously really good. Actually, from what I've heard about Washington, I'm surprised he's not ranked higher.

Washington is a monster. Pretty good at hoops as well as he led Taft to the DII state title this year...

He looks like a man and he's only a Junior. I'm guessing he's OSU bound?

We were joking around in Ft Wayne about that this weekend. He was watching a game Friday in a hoodie and jeans and he looked like the guy waiting around to clean the place up when the game was over. Looked about 35 just standing there. :lol:

I guess we'll see how ugly things get up there, but yeah they are the favorite to land him from everyone I have ever talked to about it...